منتديات قرية الطريبيل
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتديات قرية الطريبيل

إسلامي - علمي - تربوي - ثقافي- مناسبات - منوعات

الرئيسيةالرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

Young beardless youth novels

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
بشار الربيعي
عضو فضى
عضو فضى

الجنس : ذكر
عدد الرسائل : 156
تاريخ التسجيل : 06/02/2013

Young beardless youth novels Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Young beardless youth novels   Young beardless youth novels Emptyالأربعاء مارس 13, 2013 4:41 pm

Number of stories: (50)

Daaraqutni - vision - Male novel or parasite

231 -: Muhammad ibn Ismail Persian, told us: Abu Zar'ah Damascene, told us: Ahmed Bin Saleh, told us: Ibn Wahab, told me: 'Amr ibn al-Harith, Said bin Abu Hilal told him, that Marwan Bin Othman told him, Amara Ben Amer, More or parasite, the wife of Abu ibn Ka'b she heard the Messenger of Allah (r) mentions: he saw Lord Almighty to sleep in the form of man with abundance, feet in the greenery, it Nalan of gold, on the face bed of gold said Abu implants: all these men defined, their lineages strong city, either Marwan bin Othman is Marwan bin Othman bin Abi Said Alli Ansari, and the architecture is the son of Amer bin Omar bin packages, Allah and His Apostle (r), and Amr ibn al-Harith and Said ibn Abi Hilal no doubt where, It is sufficient 'Abdullah bin Wahab, up-to-date in his religion and virtues.

Link:

http://www.sonnaonline.com/Hadith.aspx?HadithID=504880

-------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------

Daaraqutni - vision - Male novel or parasite

232 - Tell us: Abu Bakr Mohammed bin Abdullah bin Ibrahim Al-Shafei, told us: Muhammad ibn Ismail peaceful, told us: Naim bin Hammad, told us: Ibn Wahab, told me: 'Amr ibn al-Harith, Said bin Abu Hilal, Marwan Othman, Architecture Ben Amer, or parasite, the wife of Abu ibn Ka'b, they heard the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) mentioned: that he saw his Lord Almighty in the best form, a young man offering his legs in Evergreen, Nalan of gold, on his face a bed of gold.

Link:

http://www.sonnaonline.com/Hadith.aspx?HadithID=504881

-------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------

Bayhaqi - nouns and adjectives - what came in the door the words of God Almighty

[Text so long had cut him into the witness]

894 - also told us: Abu Saad Ahmed bin Mohammed Almalini, I: Abu Ahmed bin Uday Hafiz, Tna: Hassan bin Ali bin Asim, Tna: Ibrahim bin Abi Sweden arm, Tna: Hammad ibn Salamah, h, and told us: Abu Saad Almalini, I: Abu Ahmed bin Uday Al-Hafiz, told me: Hasan ibn Sufyan,: Mohammed bin lifter, Tna: Black Ben Amer, Tna: Hammad ibn Salamah, for Qatada, Ikrimah, Ibn Abbas (t) said: The Messenger of Allah ( r): I saw my Lord Jaada glabrous green suit.

- Said: He told us: Abu Ahmed, Tna: Ibn Abi Sufyan Musli, and son Shahryar said: Tna: Mohammed bin Rizkallah ibn Musa,: black bin Amer, he mentioned isnad However, he said: in the form of young glabrous frizzy.

- Said: Ali bin increased Shahriar: a green suit.

- Narrated by Nadar ibn Salamah, black bin Amer isnad: that Muhammad (PBUH) saw his Lord in the form of a young man glabrous, without cover of Pearl feet or legs in greener .....

Link:

http://www.sonnaonline.com/Hadith.aspx?HadithID=631892

Bayhaqi - nouns and adjectives - what came in the door the words of God Almighty

895 - told us: Ali bin Ahmed bin Abadan, I: Ahmad ibn Obeid,: Ishaq ibn al-Hasan al-Harbi, Tna: Ahmad bin Isa Al-Masri, Tna: Abdullah bin Wahab, said: Tell me: Amr ibn al-Harith al-Ansari, Saeed Bin Abi Hilal, Marwan Othman, Amara Ben Amer, or parasite, the wife of Abu ibn Ka'b (t) said: I heard the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) mentioned: that he saw his Lord Almighty in a dream in the form of a young man in Khadr provider on a bed of gold in his legs Nalan of gold, saying: provider, means: The abundance, ie: hair, saying: in the vegetables, ie: in the clothes of vegetables, and this is similar to what was narrated from Ibn Abbas (t) a tale, about a vision he saw in a dream, he said, : people consider: Revelation sleep may be the two makes God a sign behind me on the above order or nose through expression.

Link:

http://www.sonnaonline.com/Hadith.aspx?HadithID=631893

Ibn Abi Asim - door party - I saw my Lord ......

384 - idol: Ismail bin Abdullah, Tna: Naeem Bin Hammad, Yahya bin Sulaiman, said, told us: Abdullah bin Wahab, Amr ibn al-Harith, for Saeed Bin Abi Hilal told him, that Marwan Othman told him, for Ben Amara Amer , or parasite woman Ubayy ibn Ka'b, said: I heard the Messenger of Allah (r): says: I saw my Lord in a dream in the best form, and said words.

Link:

http://www.sonnaonline.com/Hadith.aspx?HadithID=243483

Ibn Abi Asim - Sundays and vescico - or parasite ......

2989 - Tell us: Omar bin al-Khattab, Tna: Naeem Bin Hammad, Tna: Abdullah bin Wahab, Amr ibn al-Harith, Said bin Abu Hilal, told him that Marwan Bin Othman told him, Amara Ben Amer, or parasite, the wife of Abu ibn Ka'b said: I heard the Messenger of Allah (r): says: I saw my Lord Almighty in a dream in the best form, he recalled talking.

Link:

http://www.sonnaonline.com/Hadith.aspx?HadithID=241947

Indian Almottaga - Treasure workers - part: (1) - page number: (228)

1151 - I saw my Lord in the best form, he said to me: O Muhammad, do you know Wim Echtsam Pleroma I said: O Lord, in expiation said: and penance I said: Please ablution Omcnh hatreds, and walk on foot to pray and wait for prayer after prayer.

1152 - I saw my Lord in the form of a young man has an abundance, abundance: community hair on the head or what Sal ears him or exceeded the earlobe, ended the dictionary, and the transfer of Abu Zar'ah said: is a modern true I said, well as In-elect said: Sheikh Jalaluddin Suyuti (t): is a portable dream and vision as well as talk, etc., which is portable to see a dream and all previous talk follows.

1153 - I saw my Lord in a dream in the form of a young provider in vegetables, Nalan of gold, and on the face of the bed of gold.

1154 - I saw my Lord in the barn of paradise in the form of a young crown sight Iltma.

Link:

http://www.al-eman.com/Islamlib/viewchp.asp?BID=137&CID=18&SW=1151 # SR1

Tabaraani - Macrothesaurus - Part: (25) - No. talk: (143)

20,031 - Describe: Abu Alzenba spirit bin Faraj, Tna: Yahya ibn Bakir h, and told us: Ahmed bin Rushdin, Tna: Yahya bin Sulaiman Aljafee, and Ahmed bin Saleh said:, Tna: bin Wahab, told me: 'Amr ibn al-Harith, the Saeed bin Abu Hilal told him, that Marwan Bin Othman told him, Amara bin Amer bin packages Ansari, or parasite woman Ubayy ibn Ka'b said: I heard the Messenger of Allah (r): says: I saw my Lord in a dream in the form of a young reverend in Khadr Nalan of gold The mattress on the face of gold, talk.

Link:

http://www.sonnaonline.com/Hadith.aspx?HadithID=487498

Haythami - Glossary appendages - part: (7) - Modern: (178)

11738 - and Abdul Rahman bin عائش, some of the companions of the Prophet (saw) said: The Messenger of Allah (r) they came out in the wake of a good self-bright face - or Misfer face - and said: O Messenger of Allah, I see you Misfer face or bright face ? said: What prevents me Lord came to me tonight in the best form, he said: O Muhammad, I said: Beck Lord and سعديك said: Wim Echtsam Pleroma? I said: I do not know any employer, said: that two or three times, said: he put his hands between my shoulder and found its coolness mammal so evident to me: what is in the heavens and on earth, then he recited this verse: as well as see Abraham the kingdom of the heavens and the earth, the verse, Then he said: O Muhammad the Wim Echtsam Pleroma? said: In expiation said: what penance? said: Walking groups and sit in the mosque dispute and inform prayers ablution in hardship it did so lived well and died well and was sin the day his mother bore him, and grades good talk and make peace, offering food and prayer at night when people are asleep, and said: O Muhammad If I pray, say: O Allah, I ask you the good things and leave the evil and love the poor and repent and if you want people in strife Vtuffine is intrigued, narrated by Ahmad and his men are trustworthy.

Link:

http://www.al-eman.com/Islamlib/viewchp.asp?BID=272&CID=105&SW=11738 # SR1

Haythami - Glossary appendages - part: (7) - Modern: (179)

11745 - and or parasite, the wife of Abu ibn Ka'b said: I heard the Messenger of Allah (r): says: I saw my Lord in a dream in the form of a young provider in Khadr Nalan Ali went face bed of gold, he said: talk Attabarani.

Link:

http://www.al-eman.com/Islamlib/viewchp.asp?BID=272&CID=105&SW=11745 # SR1

Khatib al-Baghdadi - Baghdad - part: (11) - the page number: (214)

- Tell us: Hussein Ben brave mystic, told us: Omar Bin Jaafar Bin Mohammed Bin him Alkhtla, told us: Abu Hafs Omar bin Fairouz, told us: Affan, told us: Abdul Samad mean bin Kisan, Hammad ibn Salamah, for Qatada, Ikrimah, Bin Abbas, the Prophet (r) said: I saw the Lord Almighty in the form of a young man glabrous was wearing red.

Khatib al-Baghdadi - Baghdad - part: (13) - the page number: (312)

- Tell us: Hassan bin Abu Bakr, Othman bin Mohammed bin Yousef Allaf said:, told us: Mohammed bin Abdullah bin Ibrahim Shafii, told us: Muhammad ibn Isma'il (is Tirmidhi), told us: Naeem Bin Hammad, told us: bin Wahab, told us: Amr ibn al-Harith, Said bin Abu Hilal, Marwan Othman, Amara Ben Amer, or parasite (a woman my father) that she heard the Prophet (s) mentioned: he saw his Lord in a dream at best image of a young man offering his legs in sandals Nalan Ali went face a bed of gold.

Alhsna Damascene - pay the likeness of the Prophet - page number: (37)

- Increased, furry from Ibn Abbas (t): that (p) said: When my family saw Rahman Ali image young glabrous light sparkling, has forbidden described to you, I asked God to me with his vision, if like bride while revelations حجابه planar on his throne.

Credited bin Hazan Azdi - clarification - Part: (7) - page number: (16 and 23)

- Khatib said in its history: Onbina Hussein Bin brave Awfi, Onbina: Omar Bin Jaafar Bin Mohammed ibn Aslam Gaili, told us: Abu Hafs Amr ibn Feroz, told us: Affan, told us: Abdul Samad means son of Kisan, for Hammad ibn Salamah, for Qatada , Ikrimah, from Ibn Abbas, the Prophet (r) said: I saw the Lord Almighty in the form of a young man glabrous green suit.

- And said Tabarani: Narrated: Ali bin Said Al-Razi, told us: Ahmad ibn Ibrahim Alldorqy, told us: Hajjaj bin Mohammed, the son of Greg, for Dahhaak, Ibn Abbas said: saw Muhammad Lord Almighty in the form of young glabrous and has, said son Greg from Safwan bin Sulayem, Aisha said: I saw the Prophet (r) Rabbo, the image of a young man sitting on a chair leg in the greenest of sparkling pearls.

Suyuti - Allala made - Part: (1) - talk Number: (130) - a book Unification

- Onbina: Hassan bin Abu Bakr, Othman bin Mohammed bin Yousef Allaf said:, Onbina: Mohammed bin Abdullah bin Ibrahim Shafii, told us: Muhammad ibn Ismail al-Tirmidhi, told us: Naeem Bin Hammad, told us: Ibn Wahab, told us: Amr ibn al-Harith, Said bin Abu Hilal, Marwan Othman, Amara Ben Amer, or parasite woman my father raised: I saw my Lord in a dream at best image of a young man offering his legs in the greenest Nalan Ali went face bed of gold, Naim claim.

- Tabaraani said: Tell us: the spirit of Ben Faraj, told us: Yahya bin Pkarah, and told us: Ahmed bin Ashidin, told us: Yahya bin Sulaiman Aljafee, and Ahmed bin Saleh said: Umar: Abdullah bin Wahab he mentioned isnaad and board, has another way Tabaraani said in Year:, told us: Abdullah bin Ahmad bin Hanbal, told us: My father, told us: black bin Amer h, and told us: Muhammad ibn Muhammad ibn obstacle Shaibani Kufi, told us: Hassan bin Ali Al-Halawani, told us: Affan, told us: Samad bin Kisan h, and told us: Mohammed bin Saleh bin Waleed Alnarci, told us: Isa bin Hazan, told us: Ibrahim bin Abi Sweden Aldraa said: Umar: Hammad ibn Salamah, for Qatada, for the regions, from Ibn Abbas said: The Messenger of Allah (saw) said: I saw Lord in the form of young man with abundance, said Tabaraani heard أبابكر bin charity says: I heard Abu Zar'ah Razi says: talk Qatada, for the regions, from Ibn Abbas in the vision is true, Narrated by Hazan, and Samad bin Kisan, and Ibrahim bin Abi Sweden does not deny but Matzla .

- And said Tabarani: Narrated: Ali bin Said Al-Razi, told us: Ahmad ibn Ibrahim Aldourgui, told us: Hajjaj bin Mohammed, the son of Greg, for Dahhaak, Ibn Abbas said: saw Muhammad Lord Almighty in the form of young glabrous, the view of Ibn Greg from Safwan bin Sulayem, Aisha said: I saw the Prophet (r) Rabbo, the image of a young man sitting on a chair leg in the greenest of light shines.

- And said Tabarani: Narrated: Ali bin Said Al-Razi, told us: Muhammad ibn Hatim polite, told us: Qasim ibn Malik Muzani, told us: Sufyan ibn Ziyad, from his uncle Salim ibn Ziyad said: received Ikrima sire Ibn Abbas said: do not depart until أشهدك on This man son of Maaz bin Afra said: Tell me: what I tell your father to say the Messenger of Allah (PBUH), he said:, told me: My father that the Messenger of Allah (r) told him: that he saw Lord Almighty in the fold of Jerusalem in the form of man upon crown shine sight, said Sufyan ibn Ziyad: I met Ikrimah after I asked him to talk, he said: Yes well, told me: He said, however: he saw with his heart.

- Khatib said in its history: Onbina: Hussein Bin brave Awfi, Onbina: Omar Bin Jaafar Bin Mohammed ibn Aslam jelly, told us: Abu Hafs Amr ibn Feroz, told us: Affan, told us: Samad means son of Kisan, for Hammad ibn Salamah, for Qatada , Ikrimah, from Ibn Abbas, the Prophet (r) said: I saw the Lord Almighty in the form of a young man glabrous green suit.

- Said Daaraqutni in individuals: Tell us: Abubakar Ahmed bin Isa properties, told us: Sufyan ibn Ziyad, told us: Abu Rabia Fahd bin Auf, told us: Hammad ibn Salamah, for a fixed, Anas said: The Messenger of Allah (saw) said: I saw God Almighty in the best form ....... To be up to saying: In the balance son Uday said: Tell us: Abdullah bin Abdul Hamid Wasti, told us: Nadar ibn Salamah Hazan, Hammad, for Qatada, Ikrimah, from Ibn Abbas: that Muhammad saw his Lord in the form of a young man glabrous without Lester Pearl foot in greenery.

Golden - the balance of the Equinox - part: (1) - Page: (513)

- Hammad Ibn Salamah, elevates bin tender, and Kia Ben Ades, from Abu Razin (brought): I saw my Lord Mina sentences Leaved meal.

Golden - the balance of the Equinox - part: (1) - page number: (593)

- Ibrahim bin Abi Sweden, and black bin Amer, told us: Hammad, for Qatada, Ikrimah, Ibn Abbas (brought): I saw my Lord Jaada glabrous green suit.

- The son Uday: Umar: Abdullah bin Abdul Hamid Wasti, told us: Nadar ibn Salamah Hazan, told us: black bin Amer, from Hammad from Qatada, for the regions, from Ibn Abbas: that Muhammad saw his Lord in the form of young glabrous without cover of Pearl feet Orgelet greener.

Golden - Sir Heraldry - Part: (10) - the page number: (602)

- As for news or parasite, narrated by Muhammad ibn Ismail al-Tirmidhi and others: Tell us: Naim, told us: Ibn Wahab, told us: Amr ibn al-Harith, for Saeed Bin Abi Hilal, Marwan Othman told him, for Amara Ben Amer, from Umm parasite (woman Abu ibn Ka'b): I heard the Messenger of Allah (r) mentions that he saw his Lord in the image as well, this very evil news, best female, where he says: Marwan Othman even believe in God?! , And this was not unique to Naim, was narrated by Ahmed bin Saleh Al-Masri Al-Hafiz, Ahmad ibn Issa Tustari, Ahmed bin Abdul-Rahman bin Wahab, son of the donation, said Abu Zar'ah Nasrid: The men are known.

- Golden said: I said, no doubt, has been a son of the donation and shaykh Ibn Abu Hilal, and they are known to reverse, either Marwan, and knows what Marwan? It grandson Abu Saeed Bin Alli Ansari, and Sheikha is Amara bin Amer bin Amr ibn Hazm Ansari, While Josna that the Prophet (r) said, he know what he said: The vision in a dream expression did not mention (r), nor do we improve that Nabrh, either The bear at face sensuous, forbid God to believe going into it so that some virtuous said: تصحف talk, but it is: opinion vision (Bia tight), has said Ali (t): Talk to the people including knew and called what they deny, was true that Abu Huraira mute newly often than not need his religion, and he used to say: if Buttth in you to cut this throat, and this is not a matter of concealment of science in everything, science should be broadcast and published and must nation saved, and the science that in deeds than true isnaad to be copied and make sure its publication and the nation should move, and science permissible should not broadcast should not enter the only scientists properties, ended with the words Golden!.

Golden - Biography Heraldry - part (18) - Page: (16)

- For Ahwaz, told us: Ahmed Bin Ali Alotarabulsi, for Abdullah Bin Hassan judge, for Baghawi, for هدبة from Hammad ibn Salamah, from Wakee Ben Ades, from Abu demure, the Prophet (PBUH) said: I saw my Lord Mina on a camel Leaved him a meal.

Abdullah bin Uday - full - Part: (2) - the page number: (260 and 261)

- Tna: Hassan bin Ali bin Asim, Tna: Ibrahim bin Abi Sweden Almara, Tna: Hammad ibn Salamah, and told me: Hasan ibn Sufyan, Tna: Mohammed bin lifter, Tna: Black Ben Amer, Tna: Hammad ibn Salamah, for Qatada, Ikrimah, from Ibn Abbas said: The Messenger of Allah (saw) said: I saw my Lord Jaada glabrous green suit.

- Tna: Abdullah bin Abdul Hamid Wasti, Tna: Nadar ibn Salamah Hazan, Tna: black bin Amer, Hammad ibn Salamah, for Qatada, Ikrimah, from Ibn Abbas: that Muhammad saw his Lord in the form of a young man glabrous without Lester Pearl feet or he said: his legs at his waist.

- Tna: ibn Abi Sufyan follows, and son Shahryar said:, Tna: Mohammed bin Rizkallah ibn Musa, Tna: black bin Amer, Tna: Hammad ibn Salamah, for Qatada, for the regions, for bin Abbas said Prophet (s): I saw God in the form of a young man glabrous frizzy said: increased bin Shahryar was wearing green.

Ibn Qutaybah Aldeanora - the modern interpretation of the various - the page number: (202)

- They said: suggesting that also talk: Narrated Abdullah bin Wahab, Amr ibn al-Harith, for Saeed Bin Abi Hilal, Marwan Othman, for Amara Ben Amer, from Umm parasite (the wife of Abu ibn Ka'b) that she heard the Prophet ( r) mentions: he saw his Lord in a dream in the form of young provider in greener on the bed mattress of gold in the legs Nalan of gold, said Abu Mohammed: We did not mention the words of interpreted this interpretation in this for the interview we've seen is right, but we have said to know that modern Taolh folk and protested his two modern that Zkrnahma.

Sakba - the history of the city rima - Part: (62) - the page number: (161)

- Tell us: Abu Mansour bin Giron, and I Abul Hassan Bin Said, Na: Abu Bakr al-Khatib, I: Hassan bin Abu Bakr, Othman bin Mohammed bin Yousef Allaf said:, told us: Mohammed bin Abdullah bin Ibrahim Shafii, Na: Mohammed bin Ismail (Tirmidhi), Na: Naeem Bin Hammad, Na: Ibn Wahab, Na: Amr ibn al-Harith, Said bin Abu Hilal, Marwan Othman, Amara Ben Amer, or parasite (a woman my father) that she heard the Prophet (s ) mentions: that he saw his Lord in a dream at best image of a young man offering his feet in the sandals Nalan Ali went face a bed of gold.

- Tell us: Abu Ezz Ahmed bin Obaidullah Ben Kadsh, I: Abu Taleb Mohammed bin Ali bin conquest, I: Abu al-Hasan ibn Omar Al-Hafiz, Na: Abu Bakr Mohammed bin Abdullah bin Ibrahim Al-Shafei, Na: Ali ibn Ismail peaceful, Na: Naeem bin Hammad, Na: Ibn Wahab, told me: 'Amr ibn al-Harith, Said Ibn Abu Hilal, Marwan Othman, Amara Ben Amer, or parasite (women Abi Bin heel) that she heard the Messenger of Allah (r) mentions: that saw his Lord in the best image of a young man offering his legs in the sock Nalan of gold on his face bed of gold.

Ibn Abi mounted - Hanbalis layers - part: (1) - page number: (118, 119)

- He narrated to my father Bakr Marwadhi said: Tell us: Abdul Samad bin Yahya said: I heard Hazan says: sent to Abu Abdullah sought permission in that latest speech Hammad, for Qatada, Ikrimah, Ibn Abbas, the Prophet: saw my Lord and said: Tell him: scientists had happened happened.

Ibn Abi mounted - Hanbalis layers - part: (2) - the page number: (45, 46)

- Isnad to Abu Bakr Marwadhi he said: I read on Abu Abdullah Ahmad ibn Hanbal, Haddzqm Hazan, told us: Hammad ibn Salamah, for Qatada, Ikrimah, Ibn Abbas said: The Messenger of Allah (saw) said: I saw my Lord Almighty young glabrous frizzy cats was wearing a green, said Marwadhi: I said: Abu Abdullah: they say what Narrated only Hazan? , Got angry and said: said:?! Then he said: Tell me: Affan, told us: Abdul Samad bin Kisan, told us: Hammad ibn Salamah .... I said: O Abu Abdullah they say what Roy Qatada, for the regions, something he said: said:?! , And drove five or six conversations Qatada, Ikrimah, over.

Abu Ali al-Hanbali - Champions Altaoalat - part: (1) - page number: (140)

- Quoted Tabaraani he said: interview Qatada, Ikrimah, from Ibn Abbas, the Prophet in the true vision, I claimed I came back for this talk after it occurred lied.

- And also narrated bonds, Tabaraani he said: I heard the son of charity Hafiz says: did not believe in a speech Ikrima is a heretic.

- Then he narrated to Barzay said: I heard Abu Zar'ah Razy says: denied talk Qatada, Ikrimah, from Ibn Abbas said: The Messenger of Allah (r): I saw my Lord, is Matzly.

Ibn Abi iron - explain Nahj - Part: (3) - page number: (226 and 227)

- And tell it glabrous frizzy cats in his legs Nalan of gold, and that in kindergarten on a chair afford green angels.

- And some of them said: It's come down on a donkey in the form of Ghulam glabrous, in his legs Nalan of gold, and on his face went flying mattress.

- And some of them said: It is in the form of Ghulam glabrous Sabih face, black clothing, Mmelthv.

Subki - sword glaze reply son Znajafil - page number: (112)

[Text so long had cut him into the witness]

- Identify lied maligned, (for Sakba / p 310) and it reads: and refused but declaring that the idol with feet and teeth and Huat and fingertips, and he will descend alone, and frequented on a donkey in the form of young glabrous hair cats, and it Taj shine In legs Nalan of gold. ......

Afattna - ticket issues - page number: (12)

- Pearls of Ibn Abbas raised: I saw my Lord in the form of a young man has an abundance.

- Roy in the form of a young man glabrous said the son of a charity, from Abu implants: Abbaas true not denied only Matzla.

Ajlouni - revealed secret - part: (1) - page number: (436 and 437)

1409 - I saw my Lord Day Alinver sentences securities, wool meal in front of people, said the reader: Multi has no basis in evidence.

- Subki said: an interview I saw my Lord in the form of a young man glabrous is revolving on the tongues of some Sufis, which is the subject of a fabrication on the Messenger of Allah (r), but in pearls, from Ibn Abbas lifted seen in the form of a young man has an abundance.

- Narrated in the form of a young man glabrous, said the son of a charity, from Abu implants: Ibn Abbas does not deny only Matzla.

- Recounted in some of his heart and talk carry on seeing a dream, there is no problem, but carry on the vigilance of his son replied gallant that this veil.

Translated
Brother
Bashar al-Rubaie
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Novels attributed to God Almighty and body shape, God forbid
» Novels attributed to God Almighty ÇáÍŢć (Stud Alaizarr) and God forbid

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى