منتديات قرية الطريبيل
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتديات قرية الطريبيل

إسلامي - علمي - تربوي - ثقافي- مناسبات - منوعات

الرئيسيةالرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

But it will not be only a Shiite

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
بشار الربيعي
عضو فضى
عضو فضى

الجنس : ذكر
عدد الرسائل : 156
تاريخ التسجيل : 06/02/2013

But it will not be only a Shiite Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: But it will not be only a Shiite   But it will not be only a Shiite Emptyالجمعة مارس 15, 2013 8:56 am

Otherwise, however, be a Shiite

Thank God for the grace and generosity of Lights presence and prayer chosen from his creation until the existing Venerable - spiritual Introduction redemption -
Moula Ali says "p": ".. one of the best listening .. accelerate use ..:"

Since boyhood .. Despite the distress and destitution, I loved the beauty and perfection of all say or do, and better distinguish between the wheat from the chaff and between Hasan and the ugly ... After that grew up in a family of her Lord not only improves reading and book, but willing to compensate for the lack of his five sons .. With being wise with the vision of correct behavior and track, have never seen him talking about mundane increased tomorrow .. But he lived for his day with the conviction extent laziness ..
He often repeats the ears .. ": O Ali .. theft disgrace and evil in all religions and customs .. But to succeed in your studies, I will not let you down even resorted to it ..?:"
The reality of these words still hurts whenever I remembered - even after five decades - despite the relative success in my life .. As well as family members remained. And how much I would love to have lived with days a marble .. Even compensate him even a little of what the impact and feet, and a guidance ...
And my mother was credited with where we are today .. It was the humerus relentless and tireless next parent .. But she was the rudder of a boat family often, and still.
But Abu Ali - may Allah have mercy on him - and despite Amith was a great visionary of heard Vtvkr, reluctant to Mptzlat things .. Even in but I and names.???
What do you think, including the ignorance of history writing, and that makes the names of his sons - Muhammad Ali and Mustafa Halima and tranquility ..? Knowing that the last name does not exist in this ancient Rabua and newly .. but take it from hearing from the book was Asamerna in the nights of Ramadan - a hero who does not tend .. Ali and Algol .. - yes these stories derived from self Fatimid heritage who settled this Rabua for many decades .. Despite the attempt to eliminate it by the sword, Alnta and opinions of immorality and fraud .. Still his breath fragrant perfume of the state Tgchy our land, and I still remember until the mid-sixties of the last century was the day of Ashura holiday crashes in which the study and management .. The ceremonies are held in customs collected between the Fatimid sadness and joy Umayyad .. The images embody the people clothing "p" in every house and every shop ..
So no wonder that if we knew that the parents here and origin are the sons and followers Idrisids coming from the Atlas Mountains after deployed in the country Kairouan and arrived even Kabosh - plug today - and still names and titles and also mentioned Masoudi in meadows gold out of the population of northern Africa .. - Msamudh and Amnjh Nfzawh and Hawara .. - It is the latter title is derived ...
You are visiting the border between Tunisia and Libya and see those caves at the tops of the mountains and deserts dreary day, where he lived the rest of the people of loyalty from Idrisids escape from the oppression of the people of Alahan monument after having Ibiht blood fatwas people of immorality like Mehrez Ben behind Sahnoun .. Which became a place of pilgrimage for tourists today and Okara to wolves, jackals .. The pool of blood still in Kairouan best witness I do impure where the slaughter of Shiites slaughtered sheep and collected their blood pure in a pool diameter of more than 20 meters .. Not still Hjarha list .. The've seen visually in the seventies - before you know Shiism nor provisions ablution .. But so known to us the supervisor of the mosque Uqba day.
From here we know the speed of Talbiyah next to whisper by bright and soft Responses to appeal to an invitation to renew loyalty and allegiance to the people of the house "p" in this Rabua .. Despite the large number of injury from all suspicion who Ychenoa Karim Bcilhm and Esfhon Halim accompanied ..
However brightened our land by the light of the mandate by the grace of our Lord and strain "p" and three decades Omz ago Arafnahm "p" We are blessed Bdilal pride and the banner of the right and the voice of truth .. Did not know her days suppressed evidence and suspicion in an argument .. But in certain health and ascetic in doubt ...
The Jalst them flags and imams and scholars .. Did not find them Labib nor San favor .. But say Bbhtan without wisdom mind, or slips of the tongue between the absence of stray and ignorance .. Even Imam have you ask him: "What is the secret of survival of Imam Malik in his mother's womb for three years on what was narrated by Ibn Abd al-Barr ..?? ..:" The answer was the ugliest of the incident ..?? .. ": The dignity of God for his heirs and صفوته ..:" I said to him: ".. was the first so beloved Prophet" Y "or Ali Murtada" ".. or an adult ..??:" Venzerla looked incredulous He said .. ": You were .. does not solve my conversation.??:"
Asked another .. ": How is permitted our dog meat and hate smile when prayer ..:" He replied: "And what interest you ..? Do what you see fit in your religion ..?:" I said to him: "I am not authorized to put provisions legitimacy .. but I saw Imam Ali "" read Basmalah openly in The Zhreinn what came in history and biography ..? How come the owner after eon Adjaha hated or revoked for prayer ..??: "replied ..": Those nation devoid .. The wise man of Sun tongue from backbiting ..: "and left me and went away.
Thus, three decades ago you and I'm still seeking sane including the same information, and the world with a dream, and Halim with the ability ... But it will not be only a Shiite ...
And peace in the start and conclusion of those who will remain on the Covenant resident
Abu Murtaza Ali
Brother
Bashar al-Rubaie
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Some companions Almredaan names and the Shiite Almamdhan

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات قرية الطريبيل :: القسم العلمي :: منتدى اللغة الأنجليزية العام-