منتديات قرية الطريبيل
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتديات قرية الطريبيل

إسلامي - علمي - تربوي - ثقافي- مناسبات - منوعات

الرئيسيةالرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

Full story Karun

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
بشار الربيعي
عضو فضى
عضو فضى

الجنس : ذكر
عدد الرسائل : 156
تاريخ التسجيل : 06/02/2013

Full story Karun Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Full story Karun   Full story Karun Emptyالجمعة مارس 15, 2013 9:15 am

Ali bin Ibrahim as saying: "The Qarun was of the people of Moses Fbgy them and gave him the treasures once approached to bear Balasbh first force" and the league between ten to fifteen said: was carrying keys vaults League first force, said Karun also told God: "but Aotih aware I" means money, and he was working chemistry, God said: "Ulm knows that God has decimated by him of the horns of the most of it stronger and more collectively and are asked for their sins criminals" which does not ask who was before them for the sins of those "went to his people in finery" said: the clothes Almusbgat pulled flattened "said who want الحيوة minimum Oh, we like what Ottey Karun It is full of great fortune" he said to them private owners Moses: "Wellcome reward God good to those who believe and do righteous not meted out only are patient * the least little by the earth to swallow what was his class to help him against Allah, nor was victorious * and become who wished place yesterday say and been a God, "said: is the language of Syriac" simplifies the provision for whom He wills of His slaves, and is estimated to not be of God, we eclipsed us and Akonh not succeed unbelievers. "
The reason for loss of Qarun that what drove Moses Children of Israel from Egypt and brought them Badia down upon them manna and burst them from stone twelve kind Boutroa and said: "I will not stand for food and one Pray for us Lord come to us things that the earth of بقلها and Qtaúha and Fumha and Adsha and Beslha said Moses said to them Otstbdlon which is the lowest in Him who is the best Go forth insisting the you what you ask, "they said, as recounted God:" The where folk Jabarin and I would not know, as we even get out of them, "and then they said to Moses:" Go you and your Lord Vqatla Verily here not doing anything, "Imposing upon them entry and forbidden them for forty years wander in the ground, were they from the beginning of the night and take the reading of the Torah and pray and cry, and was Karun them, and was Ikra Torah did not including the best sound of it, and was called pain?
Wen for good reading, has been working chemistry, when long-matter to the Children of Israel in the wilderness and repentance was Qarun has declined to join them in repentance and Moses was loved went to Moses and said to him: O Karun your people to repent and you sitting here enter them and only came down your agony , Vasthen him and mocked by saying, Moses went from him Mgtma sat in the courtyard of his palace and he meal hair, and Nalan from the skin of a donkey Cherakema of yarn hair, his stick, and ordered Qarun that hurt him ashes may mix with water, Vsb him, angry Moses outrage, and was in the shoulder hairs if anger exited
Of his clothes and blood Qatar, Moses said: O Lord, if I do not get angry you do not you prophet! God revealed to him had ordered the heavens and the earth that Ttek Vmarhama including desired, was Karun is to close the door of the palace, Then Moses gestured to Doors فانفرجت and entered it, and when he looked at him Karun aware that may Ottey torment, he said: O Moses ask the uterus that between you and me , said to him, Moses: O son of Levi not I am receiving from your words, your land thighs, entered the palace, including the land, and income Qarun in the ground to the knee wept and حلفه uterus, said to him, Moses: O son of Levi not I am receiving from your words, your land thighs, Fabtalth his palace and vaults, and this is what Moses said to Korah day Ohlkh God, Fierh God what he said to Korah, knew Moses that God has Aarh so, he said: O my Lord Karun invited me of others, even invited me to your I replied, God said: O son of Levi not I am receiving from Your words, Moses said: O Lord, if I had known that you consent to told him, he said God: O Moses and Ezzati and Jalali and Judy and Majdi and high spatial if Karun also invited invited me to I replied, but what fulling and hired you, O son of Imran Do not panic of death I wrote death all the same, you have paved expanse had been received it for keratosis eyes, Moses went to Mount Sinai with the commandment, Moses went up the mountain and saw the man may accept and agglomerated with him and spade, Moses said to him: What do you want?
Said: The man of God parents had died, I dig his grave, Moses said to him: do you not your eyes?
He said: Yes, said: Vhfra grave when Vrga man wants to come down to the grave, Moses said to him: What do you want?
Said: Enter the tomb see how the bed?
Moses said: I Okvak, Vdkhalh Moses Fadtdja where he laid hold of the Angel of Death spirit and joined the mountain. (1)
------------
(1) Bihar 13, p 249
Guinness network PakFellows
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

Full story Karun
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Story and through
» A wonderful story
» Story of Haskell