منتديات قرية الطريبيل
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتديات قرية الطريبيل

إسلامي - علمي - تربوي - ثقافي- مناسبات - منوعات

الرئيسيةالرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

The story of Moses, peace be upon him for Ahl al-Bayt, peace be upon them

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
بشار الربيعي
عضو فضى
عضو فضى

الجنس : ذكر
عدد الرسائل : 156
تاريخ التسجيل : 06/02/2013

The story of Moses, peace be upon him for Ahl al-Bayt, peace be upon them Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: The story of Moses, peace be upon him for Ahl al-Bayt, peace be upon them   The story of Moses, peace be upon him for Ahl al-Bayt, peace be upon them Emptyالجمعة مارس 15, 2013 9:38 am

Yusuf (peace be upon him) king in Egypt, has collected between prophecy and kingship, was organized ordered people according to justice and wisdom.
When he was dying collection Al Jacob, and they are eighty men .. He said to them: Those Copts will appear upon you and be the king of the unbelievers and become a believer in this country humiliated in their hands .. S people mistreated. But God delivereth from their hands, a man who is born (Levi) Ben (James) name: Musa Bin Omran.
After Yusuf told the children of Israel this news, mourned what they expect from the scourge, and rejoiced including waiting of the vulva by the prophet of the sons of their father .. Joseph died (peace be upon him).
Reigned after a man walking biography of Joseph in both large and small .. How can Joseph treat other: a prophet of God Almighty does not order but good, and does nothing but good. Then the king died ..
The king after another man, and was in great power Vajra .. Thus the children of Israel lived, after the death of Joseph, has multiplied, and spread, adhere to the religion of their parents Joseph and Jacob, and Isaac, and Abraham (peace be upon them).
Until the time of King Pharaoh .. This King dominant Fatah to Egypt a new page of tyranny and terror, and dedicated to the children of Israel with all kinds of persecution and Alnekal.
The children of Israel were waiting provider of Moses (peace be upon him) to save them from the tyranny of Pharaoh and cruelty. Whenever he was born to one of them born Prince Amrana .. If old Imran, named his son Moses please because it promised by Yusuf (peace be upon him) when he was dying but dashed misgivings, it was not Moses promised them.
He took some presidential Mttalba this promise, and started from the same Moses! Even claimed Fifty of the children of Israel, they are the ones who promised to Joseph, and all of them claim to be revelation come down to him, and he is the savior of the children of Israel, lies and slander!
It is still Pharaoh heard this news about the children of Israel, and he had learned that the children of Israel shivering and ask this boy. He wrote to his priests and fascinated in this important matter.
They said: The audio is true, and the loss of your religion and your people at the hands of this young man.
They identified the time of the birth of the boy a year ad hoc basis. Here Thar Thaer Pharaoh, and make floundering mess the Ashoa to win this to be born, which will be detrimental to his welfare and spend his days!! But how should he do? And how he gains on this baby is the secret locked, you can not help him resourceful on it!!
And finally felt the worst views, and decided to implement it firmly and cruelty. Make birth attendants on women, in that year, who told the birth of Moses when ordered to slaughter every boy born in that year, the resting of Moses from the first command.
Uaj the children of Israel from this criminal government met to each other to resolve the problem. Including Imran was the father of the Prophet Moses (peace be upon him).
Some of them said: If the slaughter of the young men and women Asthiy the Hlkna leaving us ratios, it is of opinion that do not marry men our women do not even born unto us .. Thus all Nnkarz, but to keep girls and boys slaughtered, it means: to offer our daughters to Pharaoh cool swag. But Imran refused this opinion .. He said: God is the reality though the Pagans may detest.
Pharaoh insisted in the torture of the children of Israel, and killed their children, even the killing of the children of the children of Israel Neva and twenty thousand births. In addition to what was ordered by the torture of men and women. He was ill-torture that is restricting their legs lest flee .. Then use them in the building, were transporting mud on the stairs to the surfaces, legs tied .. Often they fall peace Vemuton or Esmnon, or injured Besnov trauma and breakage and distortion.
At this time .. In this suffocating atmosphere torture and terrorism .. Carried the mother of Moses .. Vocals Pharaoh are looking forward to the birth, the boy was a male slaughtered albeit Female Asthiaha .. And insisted midwife in custody, if the mother has midwife in the wake of, and if I sat sat midwife State concerned so as not to miss the time of the same.
But God willing to turn midwife for this rigor, Vahpt mother of Moses great love, when she saw where morality and high literature. The mother has taken the fear, and appeared on features Vahb and her face and money to yellowing.
Said midwife days the mother of Moses: O my daughter, what you Tsvrin and Tdhuan?
The mother replied, saying: not Thelomina, how am not afraid that if I was born to take the boy and the slaughter!
But midwife basket, and said: Do not be sad, I will conceal you.
The mother remained in doubt of this promise, to be born Moses (peace be upon him), and midwife was present when the birth, She turned to the mother of Moses, and fill its sympathy and fulfill the promise .. And delegated the matter to God, saying: God wills, and waited for something viable.
And when he heard people howl open, went telling the Royal Guard, who eat slaughtered children, Vhoudroa the door of the house, and Thirt midwife in it, what answer Guard? How denounce his custody to the mother era favorite of?
But finally, I went to the mother, saying: I will conceal you, as I promised not afraid, and carried the mother and the boy Vadkhaltha chamber, and repaired some hurry, then went out to the guard saying: they went away, it came out blood unbroken. He turned to the guard, and reassured the mother, and throats midwife good.
Thus, God willing, that concludes the great prophet Moses (peace be upon him) from clutches of Pharaoh criminal, and his ruthless guard (and We inspired the mother of Moses that Erdaah) Verdat mother and beloved son, eagerly and tenderness. But a faint cry of Moses, are defined neighbors had witnessed, located provided him.
Volhmha God that (if eased it Volekaya in the painful not be afraid, nor be sad ..) I created the mother of Moses coffin of wood, and put her beloved son in it, and applied the coffin so that it does not enter the water and I went at night to the water. Then put the coffin in the Nile, and her heart full of melancholy and sadness.
But the water refused to differentiate between the Good Mother and the beloved boy, they made waves push the coffin to the shelf .. The mother paid the coffin to the immersion, fear and sorrow! To the wind hit the coffin towards the water stream, and he went by.
But the mother how to be patient? I understood that shouting anguish and Hjna, Tying God on her heart, and saved (and Fuad became the mother of Moses is empty, and she would have betrayed him for the fact that we connect to her heart). Mother and God promised to refund the boy to her, being announced that it one of the senders (I Radoh you and Jaaloh senders).
Coffin off in the water, according to the wind and flame stream of water .. And Ichaeloh boy God kindness and sponsorship in the middle of the Fund .. The mother took back to the house in the heart and God and touching something of calm and reassurance ratifications the promise of God.
So what is the consequence?
Pharaoh was a righteous woman called (Asia) of the tribe of the children of Israel, and was contrary to her husband in the belief and opinion, but it was gone Matqdha, fear of the power of Pharaoh Jabbar overwhelming.
The days of spring came Asia said to Pharaoh: This spring days and ordered me to hit the Dome on the Nile in order to romp through this beautiful days. Pharaoh ordered the striking dome on the coast, and came out with a wig of Jawareha.
While slaves on the water .. As they saw the waves go up and down with something, and saw Asia Fund in the middle of immersion, said the neighborhood: What do you see? They said: O Lady, I see something as you see .. The water came to proximity Fund women, Vandfan in water even Okhznh, that was almost getting out of their hands.
Asia Fund opened, and if the beautiful child moon Kvlqh, God Voqa in her heart the love of it (thrown at you love me) and put the boy in her lap, and speculated to be taken by her son .. Voalmt slain, and said: This is my son .. And approved by the slain this auspicious adoptions.
Vqln: no God, Our Lady, what you born not of the king يقصدن Pharaoh Vatakve and son.
But .. I wonder, does he accept Pharaoh do this?
Asia has to Pharaoh .. She said to him: I have found a good boy solved, we are taking a boy, so delight you and me, do not kill him.
Pharaoh said: and where this boy?
Asia said: God does not know, but the water came ..
But Pharaoh refused to accept saying .. They kill him, what apprehension wary, that the child should be of the children of Israel .. Volan Asia to insist, and accompanied by sweet boy's Merits, in accepting the boy Pharaoh .. And he called (Moses) because he picked up from the water.
When people heard that the king has adopted a son .. Email elders people wives to Asia to be Moses, peace be upon him Zira and a nanny .. And as the women advanced to Moses, Talghemh her nipples, breast introduce, exponential Fathert in his .. What will you do with it?
Then ordered Jawareha telling every woman to breast-feeding or milk, not Ahakrn anyone how he would position is perhaps Moses accept one of them .. As the mother of Moses was waiting for news about her son. Since they did not know what made him into the Nile! But did not gain the news is true about her son ..
She said to her daughter, the sister of Moses: faraway See Otren's brother from the impact .. So I went, the girl scan for baby Moses here and there, but it did not fall on the news?!
And ended up walking to the door of House King (Pharaoh) and entered the house those who entered .. If you see her brother Moses in the bosom of Asia .. The women sought to breastfeed him, but he refuses to accept to Bnhen, and the will of God (and deprived nursing women before).
Pure girl went to the wife of Pharaoh, saying: You may have heard you ask Zira .. Here are a righteous woman take your child, and guaranteed to you.
Some women said: shows that this girl know the mother of the boy, but it is where her Bazir!
Replied the girl acumen: wanted نصحكم .. I know a woman breast-feeding, but did not love to come there is no problem.
But Aasiyah ordered that come بالمرضعة, perhaps Moses accept her nipples. I ran the girl to her mother Tbashrha news .. Followed by the mother to the house of Pharaoh. When he entered the house ..
Asia said: who are you?
The mother said: the children of Israel.
Asia said: Go, O my daughter, it is not us you need.
Women went to Asia, saying: Look, O Asia do not accept the child breast or does not accept?
Said the wife of Pharaoh: Do you not see that if before .. Do you accept to be the boy Pharaoh of the children of Israel and women means Zir of the children of Israel? The Pharaoh is not pleased with this at all.
The women said: Look at accept or not accept?
It was the mother of Moses came forth from the Asia when she said her go, O my daughter .. Sent Asia of some slaves for returns. I ran the sister of Moses, to her mother tell her the gospel, saying: The king invites woman .. Missed mother's delight, and entered Asia.
Pushed Asian boy to her, women who look, I took the mother and son, and placed it in her lap, then Oalghemth her nipples, and if Moses accept sucking a great turnout and milk being in his mouth. Rejoiced Asia .. And rejoiced women .. And happy mother great joy. Asia has to Pharaoh, telling him the news, and ask his permission in Zir Israeli command.
She said: I have had my son Zira, before breastfeeding.
Pharaoh said: who are they?
Said Asiya: Children of Israel!
Pharaoh said: this is something that is never: the boy from the Children of Israel! Zir of the Children of Israel!
Film still Asia ture, Tstatafh in ordered the boy and says to him: Why be afraid? The boy your son grow up in your lap .. Do you see Ibarzak and يخاصمك? This is something that is not.
Even before Pharaoh, and may Bazir Israeli (Ferddnah to his mother to not grieve and know that the promise of Allah is true, but most of them do not know).
Moses brothers grew in the bosom of the Pharaoh and his house, at the height of respect, while Pharaoh and Gelaozath kill the children of the children of Israel, out of fear that arises in them from astrologers told that the demise of King Pharaoh's hand.
Thus, God willing, to educate the Great Prophet, in the bosom of the most demonized enemies (Valtqtth Pharaoh to have an enemy and sorrow).
Was suppressed negotiable .. And mother .. And sister .. The story of Moses, and before time, and time came, Moses sacked breastfeeding and mother died, and she died a midwife, and Moses remained in the Pharaoh Ichaeloh stone care of God and rears Pharaoh seen consider the father to his son.
At the same day, an event that Moses, a young boy included sneezing sneeze and said: Praise be to Allah, Lord of the Worlds.
Denied Pharaoh, Moses and slapped in the face and said: What do you say? Leaped to Pharaoh beard and was Vqla long each! They Pharaoh to kill him!
Said Asiya Michfh: It Ghulam event knows what he says ..
Pharaoh said: Yes, who knows. Said Asiya: Vamthanh: Place hands dates and coals, the distinction between them, then do what you want.
Pharaoh ordered that placed about Moses according passes and Kanon embers .. And Moses stretched out his hand to the hot coals, and put it in his mouth .. Burnt his tongue and his hand, and wept bitterly!
Asia said to Pharaoh: Did I not tell you: It does not make sense. Fva Pharaoh him ..
But the children of Israel, who were under persecution the Pharaoh and Nekalh, they were waiting for the provider of Moses, but they did not know that he was born .. They were Atmakron promised Yusuf (peace be upon him), and are waiting for their prophet Redeemer them out of the hands of bravery .. They were asking each other about the time of the vulva, but .. Did not know it exactly.
And When Pharaoh Belhaham knew request Savior increased in torture, and ordered that differentiate between men and women, so as not to generate them born expected. And prevent memorization Moussa strictly prohibited, did not generate that Moses in his house!
The impact of extreme stress in the children of Israel, but they could not mention the name of Moses only in the darkness of the night, and subtleties, so as not to raise the tyrant ordered them to Pharaoh. They went out! A moonlit night to large for them, his science and knowledge, asking him for an appointment vulva?
Said Sheikh: may we rest to your news before, and was Bashaúrk private part apply to us some worries. How long we are in this scourge? The Pharaoh kill our men, and shove the wombs of our women who are pregnant, and to kill our children. When the vagina?
Sheikh said: you have still in the affliction until God comes a son was born to Levi, son of Jacob .. Named Musa bin Imran, Ghulam all frizzy. When the vulva.
And while they are in the modern, between despair and hope, as pollen them Moses from afar .. He then there modern age, and went out of the house of Pharaoh, and they claim that it wants to cruise. But Moses was intending towards the children of Israel, Mimma face bisected the meeting held in the darkness of the night, stopping at folk, Vetosm Sheikh where the promised features.
He said: What's your name God bless you?
Said: Moses ..
Sheikh said: I'm from?
Said: Ibn Imran .. Vankb Sheikh acceptable to on its feet.
And the children of Israel knew prophet, piled him kissing his hand and leg, in joy and bliss, and then let them Moses, saying to them: I hope that accelerates God Faragkm! And went to the house of Pharaoh. At this time, the children of Israel learned that Faraj had approached .. And he has broke Savior of Pharaoh.
Moses went out one day watching .. Entered the city of Pharaoh, and while he is walking, if it sees two men Ikttlan (This Shiites) of the Children of Israel (and this enemy) of the Copts, was one says Bean Moses, and the other was saying the words of Pharaoh (Fastgath which Shiites on his foe) Israeli said: O Moses, save me from this Coptic. And Moses came to Coptic (Vczh) hit him with his hand, and was severe Nudge, what was (Moses) of power and oppression (he judged him) the Coptic and died in his place. Moses said: This fighting work of the devil.
, Vanchr Moses commanded the people, and they said: he killed a man of the Copts (bringing in the city scared watching). And went out that day tomorrow fumbles news, if it passes this Israeli man, a fight with another Coptic Christian man .. When he saw the Israeli Moses Astsrkhh and asked him to help in Coptic Anjaúh. Moses went to Israel, and said to him: (You linguist shown) every day fighting man?!
But Moses after he said this to the Israeli brushed some Coptic to Azgerh and supports the Israeli (and what he wanted to tyranny in Him who is the enemy of the two) Israeli claimed that Moses wants revenge .. Fadtrb and went to Moses, saying: (Do you want to kill me as you killed the breath yesterday that only wants to be mighty in the land, and want to be reformers)?! Moses feared that his shows, and arrested him and fled from the place of the dispute, and disappeared.
The stockist Pharaoh locked Moses (peace be upon him) and had mute faith from Pharaoh .. After the incident Pharaoh consulted his companions ordered Moses? And finally settled his mind to kill him. But God willing, that saves Moses of murder.
He took Khazen discusses the Pharaoh to kill Moses, and said: (Otguetlon man that says the Lord God)? Discussion but did not work, and was sentenced to death, did not see Khazen, a solution to the issue but that tells Moses the plot to save himself.
(The man came from Oqsa city seeks said O Moses said publicly obey your kill and get out I you mentors) and Moses heard talk Khazen (went from scared watching) without an animal, not a server nor increased متضرعا to God, saying: (Lord, save me from people oppressors) and was afraid to inflict on demand!
But God save Nabih Pharaoh and his people, did not walk away with it, even went out of their country .. Word to other countries (and what went on its debtor said may be that my Lord will guide me either way).
Sar Moses (peace be upon him) .. Flies land and lower it again, until he came to the land of the debtor, lifted him from the distant tree, Vqsdha is unwilling to avail himself of them, and what they were approached he saw beneath wells (as stated water owes found it a nation of people watered). And consider the one hand, if Jarretan see them sheep waiting for the release of people, even Tskie Gnmanma, by the grace of what was left in the sink.
Moses said to them: (what Khtpkma)? Why waiting? (Saying do not even bring water issued Alraa and Father Sheikh large). Moses teams intact, and DNA from the well, and said to those on the well: gleaned two buckets bucket to you, and a bucket for me? Aquarius was a great need for the group ... Before his folk when they saw the benefit for themselves, providing Moses (peace be upon him) alone and was alone strong Fastqy and a bucket for those of the well, then drew a bucket last for Jarretan, watering أغنامهما.
(He then took to the shade Lord, I said what was revealed to the best of poor) and he (peace be upon him) then hungry and did not eat for three days something! He had been seized by weakness, fatigue .. Has cut the road between Egypt and owes foot scared, and did not count it before where he was under Naim in the king's house, fit him best foods, and better boats, and bestowed well-being and security.
Vtdhara to God, that gives him comfort and security and food. God answered prayer of Moses (peace be upon him). As soon as the two women returned to their father Darehma and was a prophet of God's prophets, and his name: Shoaib (peace be upon him) even Okhbertah news of Moses.
Shoaib asked his two daughters, saying: Osratma refer today? The were Aatadta delay until issued Alraa.
Faqalta: We found a good man, merciful, is feeling us with folk, and that's why we came by every day.
He said Shoaib, for one of them: go to him, Vadeih for one We should reward the reward for what watered us (suddenness one walk timidly) even got to Moses (Her father invites you to reward the reward for what watered us) stood Moses with her, and she wanted the girl to submit to Moses in walking guide him on the road, but Moses refused, and said: but Kony from behind me, and Orushdina to the terms of the road.
Until it reached the House Shoaib entered the house, and was welcomed by Shoaib, and Astvsrh story (when he came and cut it said do not be afraid stories survived the unjust people.) (1)
(1) Mr. Shirazi Jerusalem secret.
Brother
Bashar al-Rubaie
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

The story of Moses, peace be upon him for Ahl al-Bayt, peace be upon them
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» The story of Noah, peace be upon him and the flood
» The story of Imam Sadiq (peace be upon him) with the Abu Hanifa
» Story Sunni engineer and beg Balzhra (peace be upon her)
» Zakariya begged peace Balzhra peace
» Imam al-Baqir, peace be upon him

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات قرية الطريبيل :: القسم العلمي :: منتدى اللغة الأنجليزية العام-
انتقل الى: