منتديات قرية الطريبيل
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتديات قرية الطريبيل

إسلامي - علمي - تربوي - ثقافي- مناسبات - منوعات

الرئيسيةالرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

Novels attributed to God Almighty ÇáÍŢć (Stud Alaizarr) and God forbid

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
بشار الربيعي
عضو فضى
عضو فضى

الجنس : ذكر
عدد الرسائل : 156
تاريخ التسجيل : 06/02/2013

Novels attributed to God Almighty ÇáÍŢć (Stud Alaizarr) and God forbid Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Novels attributed to God Almighty ÇáÍŢć (Stud Alaizarr) and God forbid   Novels attributed to God Almighty ÇáÍŢć (Stud Alaizarr) and God forbid Emptyالأربعاء مارس 13, 2013 4:50 pm

Number of stories: (5)

Sahih Bukhari - the interpretation of the Koran - and break - talk: (4455)

Ayaz said: ÇáÍŢć complex Mizar

- Tell us: Khalid bin Immortalized, told us: Solomon said, told me: Sid ibn Abi Mzrd, Saeed bin left, Abu Hurayrah (t), the Prophet ( r) said: God created the universe when he finished it the womb I took Bhako Rahman said to him: Meh said: This shrine the your Alaaúz of estrangement said: Do not you accept that out of your receipt and cut off from Qtek said: Yes, O Lord said: the same is Abu Huraira said: Recite if you wish: Will put in authority, that ye will do mischief in the land, and break, told us: Ibrahim bin Hamza, told us: Hatem, Muawiya said, told me: my uncle Abu Hubab Said ibn Yasar from Abu Hurayrah that Then the Messenger of Allah (saw) said: Recite if you wish: Will put in authority, told us: Bishr ibn Muhammad, told us: Abdullah, told us: Muawiya ibn Abi Almzrd This is the Messenger of Allah (saw) said: Recite if you like: Will put in authority .

Link:

http://hadith.al-islam.com/Display/Display.asp?hnum=4455&doc=0

-------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------

Musnad Ahmad - the rest Musnad Almktherin - the rest of the predicate - talk: (8017)

- Tell us: Abu Bakr al-Hanafi, told me: Sid ibn Abi Mzrd said: Tell me: my uncle Said Abu Hubab said: I heard Abu Hurayrah said: The Messenger of Allah (r): The Almighty God for creating the uterus causing the creation Bhako Rahman said: This Maqam Alaaúz of estrangement he said: satisfy the origin of your receipt and I will cut off from Qtek Recite if you wish: Will put in authority, that ye will do mischief in the land, and break those men whom God has cursed and blind their eyes they not ponder the Qur'an, or are their hearts locked.

Link:

http://hadith.al-islam.com/Display/Display.asp?hnum=8017&doc=6

-------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------

Governor - Mustadrak correct - land and relevant book - talk: (7286)

7395 - told us: Abu Hussein Ahmed bin Othman al-Bazzaz, Baghdad, Tna: Abbas bin Mohammed Al-Douri, Tna: Abu Bakr bin Obeid-Allah ibn Abd al-Majid al-Hanafi, told me: Sid ibn Abi Mzrd, told me: my uncle Abu Hubab Said ibn Yasar, said: I heard Abu Huraira, says: I heard the Prophet (r): says: The Almighty God for finished creation has uterus I took Bhako Rahman said: Meh, she said: This shrine Alaaúz your estrangement, he said: As you accept that the origin of and sent you and cut off from Qtek Recite if you wish: Will put in authority, that ye will do mischief in the land, and break, saying: Will they not ponder the Qur'an, etc., this interview is true attribution although condition sheikhs did not narrate.

Link:

http://www.sonnaonline.com/Hadith.aspx?HadithID=526745

http://www.islamweb.net/ver2/archive/showHadiths2.php?BNo=588&BkNo=13&KNo=37&startno=45

Tabaraani - statement Mosque - Sura Muhammad - say in the interpretation (Will put in authority ....)

28,989 - told me: Muhammad ibn Abd al-Rahim wire, said:, Tna: Ibn Abi Maryam, said:, told us: Muhammad ibn Jaafar, Suleiman Bin Bilal, said, Tna: Muawiya ibn Abi Almzrd urban, for Saeed Bin left, Abu Hurayrah , the Messenger of Allah (saw) said: It said: Allaah created the universe, when he finished them concerned uterus Bhako Rahman, said: Meh, she said: This shrine Alaaúz your estrangement, said: Avma you accept that I will cut off from Qtek, and the origin of and sent you? , Said: Yes, he said: That you Suleiman said in his speech: Abu Hurayrah said: Recite if you wish: Will put in authority, that ye will do mischief in the land, and break, has Taolh each: Will put in authority, that ye things people will do mischief in the land meaning the state, The unanimous readers is useful to open the Seine from the put in authority, and was wholesome Ixrha (put in authority) and right we have read that opening the Seine to the consensus argument from readers on them, and he did not hear in the speech: Perhaps your brother does, breaking Seine and opening up, even if rightly broken if contacted by McNee, was broken with alias, and إجماعهم opened with the name apparent, clear evidence as well as with the alias, though following were put in authority, broken, a character penalty, although with mischief in the monument Basitm position.

Link:

http://www.sonnaonline.com/Hadith.aspx?HadithID=336167

Baari the correct explanation - the book interpretation of the Koran

[Text so long had cut him into the witness]

- Ayaz said: ÇáÍŢć complex Mizar, a position which Astjar Ihtzm by the tradition of the Arabs, because it is more deserving what Ahamy for and pay.

Link:

http://www.al-eman.com/hadeeth/viewchp.asp?BID=12&CID=420&SW = Astjar # SR1

Translated
Brother
Bashar al-Rubaie
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Novels attributed to God Almighty and body shape, God forbid