منتديات قرية الطريبيل
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتديات قرية الطريبيل

إسلامي - علمي - تربوي - ثقافي- مناسبات - منوعات

الرئيسيةالرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

(Ali (AS) with the right and the right with Ali (AS)

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
بشار الربيعي
عضو فضى
عضو فضى

الجنس : ذكر
عدد الرسائل : 156
تاريخ التسجيل : 06/02/2013

(Ali (AS) with the right and the right with Ali (AS) Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: (Ali (AS) with the right and the right with Ali (AS)   (Ali (AS) with the right and the right with Ali (AS) Emptyالأربعاء مارس 13, 2013 5:02 pm

Number of stories: (9)

Musnad Abi mounted Musli - Musnad Abi Said - part: (2) - No talking: (1052)

1015 - told us: Muhammad Ibn Abbad al-Makki, told us: Abu Said, a charity bin spring, Ben Amara Gauze, Abdul Rahman bin Abi Said. , His father said: We were at the house of the Prophet (s) in a group of immigrants and supporters we went out and said: not tell you Boukyarkm? They said: Yes, he said: your choice Movon Almtaibon, that God loves hidden met said: bittersweet Ali ibn Abi Talib said: right with this, right with this.

Link:

http://www.sonnaonline.com/Hadith.aspx?HadithID=289419

-------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------

Ibn Abi Shaybah - workbook - Book of Virtues

31506 - Describe: Humaid bin Abdul Rahman, from his father, from my father Isaac, his grandmother auspicious, said: When the band was told auspicious son Harith: O Mother of the Believers, she said: You son of Abu Talib sure of what strayed not strayed.

Link:

http://www.sonnaonline.com/Hadith.aspx?HadithID=115108

-------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------

Holder Bazaar - sea Alzachar - Zaid bin Wahab

2441 - Tell us: Ahmed bin Yahya al-Kufi said: Tell us: Abu Ghassan, said: Tell us: Amr bin Hurayth, Tariq ibn Abdul Rahman, Zaid bin Wahab, said: While we're on Hudhayfah, when he said: How do you have came out of the household of Prophet (r) in two hits one another's faces by the sword? , And said: O Abu Abdullah, and that this object, he said: who sent Muhammad (p) the right to object, he said some of his companions: O Abu Abdullah, how we make that we realized that time? , Said: Look at a band that calls to a command on (t) Velzmoha it on the right path.

Link:

http://www.sonnaonline.com/Hadith.aspx?HadithID=252288

Indian Almottaga - Treasure workers - the virtues of Ali (t) - Part: (11) - the page number: (621)

33,016 - is among the band and different people so this and his companions on the right, I mean high.

33,018 - right with this, with the right of the highest mean.

Link:

http://www.al-eman.com/Islamlib/viewchp.asp?BID=137&CID=410&SW=33016 # SR1

Khatib al-Baghdadi - Baghdad - part: (14) - the page number: (322)

- Told me: Hassan bin Ali bin Abdullah reciter, told us: Ahmed bin Faraj Bin Mansour Warraq, told us: Yousuf bin Mohammed bin Ali Office Year twenty-eight and three hundred, told us: Hassan bin Ahmed bin Suleiman OS, told us: Abdul Salam Bin Saleh, told us : Ali Hashim bin mail from his father, from Abu Sa'eed al-Tamimi, from Abu fixed sire Abu Dhar said: I entered upon Umm Salamah Froatha cry and remember graduate, said: I heard the Messenger of Allah (saw) said: say: Ali with the right and with the right to not live apart until IrDA Ali pelvic day.

Mohammed bin Aqeel - adequate advice - page number: (216)

- And directed by Abu Ali and Saeed Bin Mansour, Khudri (t) said: The Messenger of Allah (r): the right with a right with a higher mean.

Said Ayoub - the wives of the Prophet - page number: (62)

- Roy from Malik bin Jonh said: I heard Umm Salamah says: Ali with the right, and followed it on the right, left and left right a Mahoda era before his day.

Governor Al_huskane - Tombstone download - part: (1) - page number: (246)

241 - told us: Abu Abbas Mohammadi said:, told us: Ali bin Hussein said:, told us: Mohammed bin Obeid-Allah, said: Umar: Abu Omar, Othman bin Ahmed bin Obeid-Allah ileum known as Ibn al-Sammak Baghdad said: Umar: Abdul God ibn Thabit reciter said:, told me: My father, for Hudhayl, for fighters, for Dahhaak: from Ibn Abbas said: It takes God, means to love God: and His Messenger, means Muhammad: and those who believe, mean and loves Ali bin Abi Talib: the Hezbollah are victors, meaning Shiites God and Shiites Mohammed and Shiites on their victors means Alon on all subjects Zaheron on violators them, Ibn Abbas said: He began God in this verse himself, then drape Muhammad, then third Baali then he said: When this verse was revealed, The Messenger of Allah (r): God bless Graduate O Turn right with him as House.

Brother
Bashar al-Rubaie
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات قرية الطريبيل :: القسم العلمي :: منتدى اللغة الأنجليزية العام-
انتقل الى: