منتديات قرية الطريبيل
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتديات قرية الطريبيل

إسلامي - علمي - تربوي - ثقافي- مناسبات - منوعات

الرئيسيةالرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

Abel and Cain

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
بشار الربيعي
عضو فضى
عضو فضى

الجنس : ذكر
عدد الرسائل : 156
تاريخ التسجيل : 06/02/2013

Abel and Cain Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Abel and Cain   Abel and Cain Emptyالجمعة مارس 15, 2013 7:27 am

Abel and Cain
All human beings are in every place and time of one father and mother of one, two, "Adam" and "Eve."
It was not "Adam" peace be upon him is the first creature created by God Almighty
The creation of God - the Almighty - before the heavens
And the earth and created the angels and the jinn, was created by God - the Almighty - angels of light
And created the jinn from the fire, but "Adam" was created by God from clay, then one else in his hand
And breathed into him of His spirit; became human beings alive
And God - the Almighty - the angels to prostrate to Adam; in his honor
The manifestation of what God has singled out of the credit, his فسجدت angels
All except "Satan" whose heart is filled with jealousy and envy to Adam on that position and stature
No one else Anlha, vanity and arrogance took him, and refused to prostrate to Adam, and started arguing Rabbo
He said in arrogance and ego defying the command of Allah Almighty: Kneel those created mud "(Isra 61)
And started to explain his refusal prostrate proudly Mtaalaa:
"I am better than created me from fire, and created from clay" (norms 12)
Was "the devil" the first disobeyed God, and rebellion, and owned by arrogance and vanity, and forgot to boast
It is a blessing from God, and that he himself is God-made and one of the many creatures
That countless; was God reward that his expulsion from paradise
But "the devil" did not consider what happened to him, but continued to stubbornness and arrogant
And his heart was filled with hatred "Adam" and envy him
He wanted to seduce "Adam" and leads him astray, and compels him to sin, so they expose themselves to the wrath of God Almighty.
Request "Satan" of God - the Almighty - that unfortunately he, Vomhlh God - the Almighty - the Day of Resurrection.
And I will dwell God - the Almighty - "Adam" peace be upon him in paradise, having created his wife "Eve" from one of his ribs
To Tanasseh his not live alone in that great heaven, and God has permitted them all the fruits of paradise
Eating them how Haoua, but God warned them from approaching certain tree set for two
And deprived them should handle a bit of fruit, so do not subjected to the wrath of God and punishment
And found "the devil" that has become a chance for him to achieve his goal, and seeks to lure "Adam" - peace be upon him
And his wife, "Eve", so he went closer to them, and يتصنع advice and loyalty to them, and took whispers to them in craftiness
And trying إغرائهما in subtle, then I swear to them that mentor Secretary
Said
What by Nhakma your Lord for this tree to become angels or become of the immortals

Norms 20
Able to "Satan" Bml of دهائه tempt "Adam" and "Eve" eat from the forbidden tree
Even weakened their will to lure him and insistence on calling, Fastjaba him in the end; ate "Adam" and his wife
Of the tree which God Nhahma them, was that sin cause they emerged from heaven and Nzulhma to earth
Not "the devil" to let the "Adam" to enjoy security and peace on earth, it was the beginning.
Wanted "the devil" to pay all human beings of the sons of "Adam" and his descendants to sin, and that ignites the enmity and hatred among them
Farrah whispers to the children of "Adam" until he was able to sign a strife among them
And was able to ignite the flames of hostility and discord between my son, "Adam": "Cain" and Abel
"Eve" put in all the birth of her twins, male and female
Born first, "Cain," and his sister "territories", and then I was born, "Abel" and his sister "to Buda
When grown up command of Allah "Adam" to marry each and every one of the other brothers twinning
But "Cain" rejected, and is designed to marry Toamth "territories
Told him "Adam" it does not resolve it, but he refused, and insisted on attachment and stubbornness, and then asked, "Adam" of the two brothers
To provide each and every one of them as an offering to God, it is Allah accept his offering he has more right to marry.
Faster, "Abel" selects the best of his sheep, introduced a ram fat is one of the best of his.
The "Cain" has taken the package from the worst planted, and made an offering
Put all of the brothers to his offering over the top of a mountain, then descended from the mountain
And stood from afar watching what was going to happen.
Suddenly, a wondrous thing happened .. I approached the fire from the sky penetrates
Space rapidly heading towards the top of that mountain
In the moments since fire on a sacrifice "Abel" Valthmth was
This is a sign to accept his offering, while not affecting fire his brother's sacrifice
View "Cain" about his brother, "Abel", and said to him,
Why accept God you قربانك not accept me
"Abel" compassionate and Mlatefa affection and love
But Allah accept from the pious. "(Table 27)
Here Thar "Cain" massive revolution, and said angrily and emotion
I will kill you .. He said, "Abel" gently and Lin
While simplified to your hand to kill me I Bbasit hands to you to kill you
I fear Allah, the Lord of the Worlds Round 28
But this kind words full of faith have not been implemented to the heart of "Cain" harsh
Lock the ears to the pleas of his brother, and froze his heart from all feelings of love and compassion
Gone "Cain" in his anger and his revolution, and rushed towards his brother, killing him
Stop "Cain" stunned in front of his brother's body, "Abel," and he does not believe what happened, was the sight of his brother runway
In blood harsh ugly, but does not know how it came to him all those harsh, so did his brother what he did
And started to look in silence and amazement, has darkened the world in the face
One question was going on in his mind, and insists it strongly, but Egged his answer
How to hide the body of his brother
While he was lying in his concerns and ideas, he saw before him something strange, God has sent him grappa
Claimed the dig in the ground until making a hole buried dead crow, and Cain is seen with surprise and exclamation
And suddenly grabbed "Cain" his head between his hands, and began sobbing loudly:
"Oh, يلتا incapacitated to be like this crow Voara bad as my brother." (Table 31)
And claimed "Cain" mimics what he did crow leg at him to teach him how to bury the corpse of his brother
And reveal to him how his weakness and inability even to such a small bird.
That was the heinous crime the first crime in the history of mankind.
When he learned "Adam" peace be upon him what his son did, "Cain" brother "Abel" much sadness, it was "Abel
For example I'm believer in God the bar with his parents, and "Cain," he felt remorse after he killed his brother. Awad Allah "Adam
Peace be upon him - has son Vonjb after a boy named "Seth", and he had reached the age of about one hundred and thirty years
Then Adam, born after that a lot of children and boys, and lived "Adam" peace be upon him then about eight hundred years
When he was dying era to his son, "Seth" to preserve the religion of God, and recommended to him the establishment of laws, and the worship of God

Brother
Bashar al-Rubaie
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

Abel and Cain
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات قرية الطريبيل :: القسم العلمي :: منتدى اللغة الأنجليزية العام-
انتقل الى: