منتديات قرية الطريبيل
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتديات قرية الطريبيل

إسلامي - علمي - تربوي - ثقافي- مناسبات - منوعات

الرئيسيةالرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

Five names on the leg of the throne

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
بشار الربيعي
عضو فضى
عضو فضى

الجنس : ذكر
عدد الرسائل : 156
تاريخ التسجيل : 06/02/2013

Five names on the leg of the throne Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Five names on the leg of the throne   Five names on the leg of the throne Emptyالجمعة مارس 15, 2013 11:02 am

Abdus, I'm Qutaiba, Hamdan Bin Sulaiman, Heravi said: I said to Reza, peace be upon him: Son of the Messenger of Allah, tell me about the tree that eat them Adam and Eve? The people differed: Some wheat tells it, from whom she tells grapes, from whom she tells tree envy, he said: All right.I said: What is the meaning of these different faces? He said: O Abu Salt tree in the garden bearing tree species were wheat and grapes, and not minimum Khger, although Adam, peace be upon him to honor him God Almighty Basjad his angels and entered paradise said to himself: Did God create human beings better than me? He knew God Almighty what happened in himself, called out: Raise your head, O Adam look to stalk my throne, raised Adam head looked to stem the throne and found it written: "There is no god but Allah, Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah, Ali ibn Abi Talib أميرالمؤمنين, and Wife Fatima Lady women Worlds, and Hassan and Hussein leaders of the youth of Paradise "said Adam, peace be upon him: O Lord, Who are these? The Almighty said: offspring who are better than you and all congenital, but without them what created you and created the heaven and hell nor heaven and earth, beware that you look at them with envy Fajrjk Maids.Looked at them long envy and wished their status Vtsult Satan even eat from the tree that forbade it.The shed on Eve for consideration to Fatima, peace be upon them with envy even ate from the tree as food Adam Vokhrjhma God attributed the bulk of his committee, and next Ohbthma him to the ground. (1)---------(1) Sea c 11 p 164BrotherBashar al-Rubaie
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

Five names on the leg of the throne
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Idol hanging air before the creation of the throne
» Some companions Almredaan names and the Shiite Almamdhan

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات قرية الطريبيل :: القسم العلمي :: منتدى اللغة الأنجليزية العام-
انتقل الى: