منتديات قرية الطريبيل
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتديات قرية الطريبيل

إسلامي - علمي - تربوي - ثقافي- مناسبات - منوعات

الرئيسيةالرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

Hakagueta call Raafidis

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
بشار الربيعي
عضو فضى
عضو فضى

الجنس : ذكر
عدد الرسائل : 156
تاريخ التسجيل : 06/02/2013

Hakagueta call Raafidis Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Hakagueta call Raafidis   Hakagueta call Raafidis Emptyالجمعة مارس 15, 2013 3:46 pm

Hakagueta call Raafidis

Calling us Balruad fact: How many word used in praise and praise is in fact condemn and spelling!!!
How much of the term used in slander and spelling which is really praise and praise!!!

The term (Shiites) to know what is meant rejection in the language:
Said Khalil bin Ahmed Faraaheedi that the meaning of rejection: Leave thing.
Skeet said: rejection: source refused to reject thing, if you left it.
The essential at Sahaha: rejection: Turk

Rejection in terminology:
Ibn شهرآشوب said God's mercy: true that Abu Basir said Sadiq (AS): The people Asmona outs!!
He said: God is Your Highness, but God Smakm, the seventy men of the choice of the children of Israel believe in Moses and his brother, Vsmohm rejecting, God revealed to Moses proved this name them in the Bible, then God exclusively favored Anhalkmoh.
O Abu Basir rejected the people good, and they took the evil, and you refuse evil and you have received well.
{So let fat Balruad because we are: we reject evil and we take good!!! }

Imam Musa ibn Ja'far al-Kazim (AS) The Prophet (s): Abu al-Haytham son التيهان and Miqdad, Ammar and Abu Dhar, Salman these people refused, and Oalfoa graduate, Vsmahm Benoit illiteracy outs.

Headset ibn Mahran said: Sadiq (AS): from the evil people?
I said: We are, they سمونا infidels and rejecting, and he looked at me and said: So how driven you to heaven, and taken them to the fire? Vinzeron They will say: {we do not see men whom we wicked} (r: verse 62).
Ammar saw when fatty Ibn Abi Layla, he said (Abu Laila): not Nqublk because you refuseniks, wept (fatty Ammar), and said (Abu Laila): cry?! Exculpatory of rejection and you're our brothers.
He said: cry because you Nsptna to rank honest I am not from her family, and I cried for telling lies in bone تسميتي without my name.

Alawi was told: O refuseniks said: people Tervdt us, we who Ntervd?!
* Altervd on San poets:
Received Sahib Ibn Abbad the man Hijazia him patch: "I am of the children of Abu Bakr" he wrote in the back:
I am a man since I knew rejected
Leave me and all Mustafa strain Huda
I have no Bakri was on the ground
They have the love and you Bgda
Shafei said:
That was rejected love of Muhammad .. Flischd history I refuseniks

Brother
Bashar al-Rubaie
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

Hakagueta call Raafidis
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1