منتديات قرية الطريبيل
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتديات قرية الطريبيل

إسلامي - علمي - تربوي - ثقافي- مناسبات - منوعات

الرئيسيةالرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

Conversations into tears at the Al-Hussein (peace be upon him)

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
بشار الربيعي
عضو فضى
عضو فضى

الجنس : ذكر
عدد الرسائل : 156
تاريخ التسجيل : 06/02/2013

Conversations into tears at the Al-Hussein (peace be upon him) Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Conversations into tears at the Al-Hussein (peace be upon him)   Conversations into tears at the Al-Hussein (peace be upon him) Emptyالإثنين مارس 18, 2013 4:00 pm

Means Shiites, c 14, the doors of the shrine and what suits him, with 66
[19690] [true] Fadil ibn Yasar from Abu Abd Allah, peace be upon him said: reminded him ففاضت eyes even like flies suite Allah will forgive his sins if they like the foam of the sea.
[19691] [true] Bakr bin Mohammed, Abu Abd Allah, peace be upon him, he said Fadil: sit and talk? He said: Yes, he said: Those councils love, Vahioa hurry, Vrahm God revived hurry, my Fidail mentioned or mentioned him ففاضت eyes even if such God Jnahalzbab forgiven his sins if they like the foam of the sea.
[19,692] [true] Mohammed bin Muslim from Abu Jafar peace be upon him said: 'Ali bin Hussein peace be upon him says: whatever believer tears in his eyes to kill Hussein Alihalsalam even ran down his cheeks Bouah God in heaven rooms inhabited Ahkaba, and Oimamamn tears in his eyes even liquefy on the cheek as seen from harm of our enemy in God Aldniaboah in Paradise Mboua sincerity, and whatever believer touch harm us Vdmat eyes even Tselaly cheek Amadadh traumatized us exchange God face harm and SAFE on Alkiemamn indignation and fire.
[19,693] [documented] Hassan bin Ali bin as well, he said: satisfaction, peace be upon him said: Tzkrmassaibna wept and cried did not cry the same day weeping eyes, and sat council Yahya his heart Fahomrna die day die of heart.
[19,694] [true] Rayyan bin Shabib, satisfaction peace be upon him (in an interview) that he said to him: O bin Shabib if you tears of something Fabk of Hussein ibn Ali peace be upon them, it slaughtered as sacrifice the ram, and killed him from his family eighteen man for them in the ground Hbehun, and I cried the seven heavens and Alerdon to kill him - that said: - O bin Shabib that cried Alyalhasin peace be upon him even become your tears on your cheeks God forgive you every sin أذنبته or young, little was or much, bin Shabib The circa that received God does not sin to you, go to Husayn, peace be upon him. Oh bin Shabib Ansark that inhabit rooms are set forth in Paradise with the Prophet and his family, God bless them Van Hussein's killers. O bin Shabib circa be you reward such as those cited with Hussein say when what I said: I wish I was with them Vavoz a great victory. O Bensbeb circa be with us up in the grades of Jinan our Vahzn sorrow, and I am delighted to joy, and you have our mandate, if that was a man who loved a stone of an insect with him on the Day of Resurrection.
[19,696] [documented] Hassan bin as well, from Abu Hassan Ali ibn Musa satisfaction peace be upon him said: left seeking his needs on Ashura spent his God Hawwaij world and the Hereafter, and was on Ashura day misfortune and sadness and crying makes God on Judgment Day joy and delight and keratosis us at the same heavens, and called on Ashura day swimming and where Edjrlmenzlh something did not bless him with saving, and crammed on the Day of Resurrection with more than Obaidullah ibn Ziyad, Omar bin Saad Allah has cursed them down dark fire.
[19,697] [true] Ibrahim bin Abu Mahmoud said: satisfaction, peace be upon him said in an interview For such Hussein Vlepk Alpacon, crying degrades bone sins. Then, peace be upon him said: My father, peace be upon him If month Mahramla entered sees laughing, and depression beat it even go ten days, if the tenth day was a day of misfortune and sadness, crying and saying: is the day that Guetalafi Husayn, peace be upon him.
[19,699] [true] Mu'awiya bin Wahab, Abu Abd Allah, peace be upon him in an interview that he told Sheikh: Where are you from the grave of my grandfather oppressed Hussein (peace be upon him)? He said: I am close to him, he said: How Atiank him? He said: I will come and more, he said: that ask God's blood. Then he said: Onyx and crying hated ماخلا panic and cry to kill Hussein, peace be upon him.
[19700] Muhammad ibn Abi Building, Ja'far ibn Muhammad, peace be upon him said: tears in his eyes us tear blood shed for us or right us Nqsnah or violated us or Ahdinm شيعتنا Bouah God in heaven eras.
[19701] [true] Hussein bin Thwair, Sadiq said in an interview: The Abu Abdullah Hussein, peace be upon him what he spent cried Alihalsmoat the seven Alerdon seven and women and among them, and fluctuates in heaven and hell, of the creation of our Lord and see and invisible, cried on my father Abdullah Hussein, peace be upon him only three things did not cry I said: What these three things? said: did not cry nor Damascus, nor Basra Al Othman them the curse of God.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Zakariya begged peace Balzhra peace
» The story of Moses, peace be upon him for Ahl al-Bayt, peace be upon them
» Walid Kaaba, peace be upon him
» Virtues of Imam Ali, peace be upon him
» Imam al-Baqir, peace be upon him

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات قرية الطريبيل :: القسم العلمي :: منتدى اللغة الأنجليزية العام-
انتقل الى: