منتديات قرية الطريبيل
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتديات قرية الطريبيل

إسلامي - علمي - تربوي - ثقافي- مناسبات - منوعات

الرئيسيةالرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

Israeli His story greatest mystery of God's Name

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
بشار الربيعي
عضو فضى
عضو فضى

الجنس : ذكر
عدد الرسائل : 156
تاريخ التسجيل : 06/02/2013

Israeli His story greatest mystery of God's Name Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Israeli His story greatest mystery of God's Name   Israeli His story greatest mystery of God's Name Emptyالأربعاء مارس 20, 2013 4:13 am

God, Israel, the greatest, the owner

What is the story of this man who was good deities from the right path?
Where he lived and when and who is this man in the story today?
Details of the story

Story in the Qur'an:

Karun mentioned in Surat norms in verse 175.

And recite to them the story of who gave him Our signs Vanslkh Satan followed him was of الغاوين - fads

Almighty has: (And recite to them the story of who gave him Our signs Vanslkh) verse. Differed concerning it, Abbas Qalbn: macrophage son Baaoura. Mujahid said: Balaam the son of Bar. Attiya said that Ibn Abbas: was Menbna Israel. Roy Anali ibn Abi God Talhhreda him that he was Manalkanaanyenmn Medinhaljabbaranoukalmqatl: of Medinhbalka. The story - what Zlbn Abaswabn Ashakowalsdiogerhm - Onmossalma accidentally war bravery and inn Erillna Kanaanmn Erdhahamotyqompelamelybelam - and he had the name of God the greatest - and said: Anmossargel Iron and him recruited many, and he came us out of our country and kill us and Ihlhabna Israel, and you man unanswered call, exit Pray to God to repel the aggressors us, he said: Wellcome Nbeallah and his angels and believers How do I invite them and I know from Allah what you know, and I said I did this I went worldly affairs and آخرتي, Fradjaoh and pressured him and said: Anyoaamr Lord, and he does not call him even seen what ordered in a dream and ordered in Da'aalehm, He was told in a dream: Do not let them, he said to his people: I have ordered Rebeoana had been forbidden Vohdoa him a gift he accepted, then Rajauh said: even Oaamr, ordered, did Aouh him something, he said: have ordered is not permissible to something, and they said: if Lrbak invite them to Nhak as Nhak the first time, did still Atdharonaleh even Vtnoh Vavctn rode there came to him on his way to Mount briefed on Ascarpna Asraúeliqal to Hhspan, when walked upon is many Rdt it, got it فضربها even if Ozlgaha Qamtfrckbha, not gone by so much Rdt , did such Faqamt, Frckbha Vlmtsr so much Rdt, فضربها even Ozlgaha, God has given her permission to speak Vklmthhjh him, she said: Woe to my Aabelamoan go? not see angels in front of me I am receiving from my face? Otzhb my the Prophet Allahoualemamnin invite them? Film tends, God Fajly process Vantalegt even if Ohrvatbh on Jbelhsbangal calling them does not call them anything except Allah exchange for his tongue to his people, and does not call for his people exchange okay but God tongue Israel Elybna. His people said to him,: Aabelamotdereymma made but we pray for them?! He said: This is not what I own, this thing may Glballah it, Vandla tongue fell on his chest, he said to them: You may go now Mnieldnaa and the Hereafter only option cunning and resourceful, Vsamkr you and chisel, Jmiloaalnads and Zinohen and Oatohn [p: 302] goods, then Erslohn to military Abanha it, and Mrōhn not prevent a woman the same Rgeleradha, they said weight of one man whom Kvimohm, they did when he entered Alencaoualaskar passed a woman of the Canaanites, Asmhaxty girl photo, a man of Azmebna Asraúeliqal to Hzmra bin Hlomros Spthimon son of Jacob, he took it took her hand while he likes beauty and then turned up stop Alymossa, said: I think you would say this is haram you? Said: order is haram you do not bring it closer, he said: I swear not obey you in this, then entered the dome fell upon sent Allahtaon Alybna Asraúalfa time, Kanvenhas bin Alaizar bin Haronsahb Ommermossa, and was a man may give Basta in the creation and the strength of the oppression, and was absent when Snazmra bin Hlomma making, came and plague Ajospna Israel, was told the news, he went حربته The iron all, and then entered them dome, two Mtdhadjaan Vantzationma بحربته, then left them Rafhma to the sky, and harpoon had taken his arm and adopted elbow on his side, and assigned harpoon Elylhath was Bkralaizar, make says: Oh so do those who Aasak, raising plague, only from perishing Menbna Asraúalfa plague among the wounded Zimri women that Guetlhvnhas, they found may have perished them seventy thousand in the hour of the day, it's there Aataibno Asraúiloldvinhasmenkl sacrifice Zbhoha dome and arm and beards , adopted a spear on the side, and take them with his arm, and attributed them to his beard, and pristine all Amoalhmoanevshm, because he was Bkralaizarovi macrophage Allah Almighty: "And recite to them the story of who gave him our signs" verse.
And Qalmqatl: The Mlcalbelkaqallbelaam: Invite God Alymossa, said: It is the people do not call it religious, Venan stage Aisalbh When Khrdjaly saw his colt to call him, and when he inspected the the Askarhm done by donkey and stood فضربها, she said: did not hit me? I commanded the fire front has prevented me to walk Faragaoabr King said: you call it or Osalpennek, called Alymossabalasm of the greatest: not to enter the city, may answer him and Oukamousyobno Asraúalfa wilderness praying, Faqamoosy: O Lord, any guilt we signed in the wilderness? Said: Bdaabelaam. He said: As I heard his prayer to Hear propaganda, Vdaamosyalih peace that tends him the greatest name and faith, taking away with him the knowledge and detach them went out of his chest white dove, it said: "Vanslkh them." [P: 303]
And Qalabd ibn Amr ibn al-Aas, and Saeed bin Musayyib, and Zaid bin Aslam: this verse was revealed Faomah ibn Abi Salt Thaqafi, was his story: he had read books and learned that God sent a messenger فرجا be is that the Prophet, when Erslmamed - may Allah bless him him - jealousy and Kafr, His wisdom and admonition well, and was inadvertently some of the kings when he returned over the Guetlybdr, he asked them and was told: Guetlhmmamed, he said: if a prophet is killed his relatives, when Matamahotaat Ochthvarahelyrcol God - peace be upon him -, asked her Messenger God - peace Alihuslm - for the death of her brother, she said: while recumbent Attah is Etienne Vkchwe roof of the house, Vensla sat one at his feet, and the other at his head, and he said that when legs Veand head: the awareness? Said purer? Said: my father, said: I asked him about that and he said: my Khirerad, فصرف me it Vgshe, when he woke up and said:
All live and that affects the Dehra pivot back to the Izola wish I were by what had seemed Levy Kalal mountains look after Aluaola The day of reckoning day Azemceb small heavy days
Then told her the Messenger of Allah - peace be upon him -: Onhdina hair brother,
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Story and through
» Story of Haskell
» A wonderful story
» The Story of Prophet (Solomon)
» The story of a Muslim man and bus driver

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى