منتديات قرية الطريبيل
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتديات قرية الطريبيل

إسلامي - علمي - تربوي - ثقافي- مناسبات - منوعات

الرئيسيةالرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

The story of Noah, peace be upon him and the flood

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
بشار الربيعي
عضو فضى
عضو فضى

الجنس : ذكر
عدد الرسائل : 156
تاريخ التسجيل : 06/02/2013

The story of Noah, peace be upon him and the flood Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: The story of Noah, peace be upon him and the flood   The story of Noah, peace be upon him and the flood Emptyالجمعة مارس 15, 2013 12:33 pm

Abu Basir, Abu Abdullah, peace be upon him said: When God Almighty wanted the destruction of the people of Noah, infertility wombs of women forty years did not generate them live, when he finished Noah to take ship God had commanded him to call Syriac, do not stay beast animal only attended, enter Each race of races animal couple in the ship, and it was who believe in him of all minimum eighty men said God Almighty: "I carry the two of every kind, and your family only had it say it is safe and secure with only a few" and was dragged ship in Kufa mosque When he was on the day that God wanted their destruction was a woman Noah bake in the position you know Pfar enlightenment in Kufa mosque, was Noah took every hit of races animal subject in the ship, and collect them where they need food, cried his wife what var enlightenment He came Noah to enlightenment, he put them mud and seal even enter all animal ship, and then came to enlightenment Vvd ring and raise the mud, and eclipsed the sun, and came from the sky water Menhmrsb Blaqtr, and broke ground eyes, which he said Almighty: "We opened the gates of heaven with water pouring * and rose Earth eyes, meeting water on the order has been estimated * and Hmlnah on the same panels and thrusters "said God Almighty:" Embark where the name of God Mejraha and Mrsha "says: done any pitch, and anchor any position, Fdart ship and consider Noah to his son is located and the said to him:" O Bani ride us and be not with the unbelievers "said his son also told God Almighty:" equated to Mount Aasmna of water "said Noah:" No Asim day of God's command only from the womb "and then Noah said:" Lord, my son from my family and that promise right And you judge ruling "God said:" O Noah that it is not your family, his work is in favor of not Tsaln what you have no knowledge, I Oazk be of the ignorant "said Noah also told God:" Lord, I take refuge to ask you what I have no knowledge Otherwise Ngverly Trahmani I of the losers "was also told God:" and if their Wave was from Amorgin "said Abuabdallah peace be upon him: Fdart ship and hit the waves even impressively Mecca, home and drowned all the world is but the subject of the house, but called the old house because he freed from drowning, remained water focus of heaven forty days, and the ground eyes even rose ship Vmsan sky, said: Raising Noah hand and then said: (Aarhman perfected) and interpret the Lord better, God ordered the earth to swallow its water is saying: "It was my land ابلعي your water Loya sky Oqlaa "Any Hold" and tip the water and spent Alamarwa Stott on Judi "Vbelat ground its water wanted water sky to enter into the ground refrained ground of acceptance and said: but he told me God Almighty that swallow water, leaving water heaven on earth, and Astute vessel on Mount Judi, a Mosul great mountain, and he sent God Gabriel evildoers water to the seas around the world, and Allah revealed to Noah: "O Noah rappel safely us and Barakat you and UN who with you and the United Snmtahm then untouched us a painful torment" descended Noah Mosul from the ship with eighty and built the city of eighty, The Noah girl rode with him ship Vtanasl people of them, and that is what the Prophet and his family: Noah a parent, then said God Almighty for blessings upon him "that the news of the unseen Nouhaa you Makint learned you nor your people before this Patiently The consequence for the cautious ". (1)
--------
(1) Sea c 11 p 312
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» The story of Moses, peace be upon him for Ahl al-Bayt, peace be upon them
» Noah, peace be upon him and ship building
» The story of Imam Sadiq (peace be upon him) with the Abu Hanifa
» Story Sunni engineer and beg Balzhra (peace be upon her)
» Zakariya begged peace Balzhra peace

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات قرية الطريبيل :: القسم العلمي :: منتدى اللغة الأنجليزية العام-
انتقل الى: