منتديات قرية الطريبيل
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتديات قرية الطريبيل

إسلامي - علمي - تربوي - ثقافي- مناسبات - منوعات

الرئيسيةالرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

Story Sunni engineer and beg Balzhra (peace be upon her)

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
بشار الربيعي
عضو فضى
عضو فضى

الجنس : ذكر
عدد الرسائل : 156
تاريخ التسجيل : 06/02/2013

Story Sunni engineer and beg Balzhra (peace be upon her) Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Story Sunni engineer and beg Balzhra (peace be upon her)   Story Sunni engineer and beg Balzhra (peace be upon her) Emptyالثلاثاء مارس 26, 2013 11:26 am

Hail Fatima Zahra

Roy one of the scientists, citing the late Sheikh Abdul Zahra Kaabi Radwan by Allah and who gained fame in the field of reviving platforms Husseiniya where he said in a day a month Muharram I salute the memory of the martyrdom of Imam (Hussain) (peace be upon him) on the pulpits Husseiniyahs Bahrain and while I will cut off street There was struck by a young man and took accept my hand and identified himself as from our brothers the Sunnis and working as an engineer and asked me to set up a funeral in his home where he used to hosted every day ninth of Muharram apologized to him shortness of time and my association with councils Hussienieh many suddenly psychotic upheaval and wept bitterly The tears from his eyes and said to me if you do not attend both houses and assess solace I Sahkuk when Zahra (AS). Rocked those words Kayani has agreed to a request and took him the title of his home to go to his house after complete Majalsa. On the night of Ashoora went to the house of the young man by the title was in the crowd of attendees, including a large number of Shiite and Sunni scholars. I headed toward the pulpit and interested board young Fastoagafna and said me inter ignited the fire in my heart said: Dear Sheikh if ​​stepped pulpit Please remember Zahra (Alihaalsalam) and each side breaking story. I told him that we are in the ninth day of Muharram and the position does not fit / require such topics. He replied saying, Sheikh said the council houses and Menbra platform, but I have the right to be held condolences to the women of the worlds Fatima Zahra peace?
I sat on the pulpit and began to preach and display the story of Zahra and Mazlomyatha and suddenly I heard a voice issued from cracking things went glanced hand audio source I saw that the young engineer was psychotic state of intense sadness, nervousness hits himself Bokwab tea and screaming Fatima Zahra this case doubled agitation people Vajhishoa crying and I with them . After the completion of the Council went to the hospitality room and had a large number of Sunni scholars. Young Sunni entered the room went talking to Sunni scholars in my presence and said: Gentlemen scientists to inform you that I long ago turned from the doctrine of the Sunnis to the view of the people of the house and become a Shiite and Atkhave had this decision story سأرويها you.

One day while I was engrossed in my work phone rang and my wife was on the other end asking me to return home and as soon as possible to save my son from death where he swallowed a coin blocked his windpipe entered the house and found my son lying and was in a state of severe fatigue. We took the child to London for treatment enter the operating room immediately you waited outside the operating room and I'm in neurological and psychological very bad suddenly guided my thinking to what he believes Shiites that Zahra sick (peace be upon her) door needs by and knock that door is not due only been achieved demands I went hand Baqi in Medina and I am in that case and begged Balzhra (peace be upon her) and I said: Madam virtuous if cured my son and recovered call Hasina and I will be loyal Hiatkm and staying you a funeral as long as I live. I am in that state of despair, sadness and turmoil open the door of the operating room and came out of her team of doctors and nurses in a hurry has turned red and faces the severity of shock and bewilderment advanced toward them ask them what happened? What if my son? They said: Dear Mr. Eng begged Jesus to heal your son? I said no ... What happened and they said: There have been a miracle your son has recovered completely and stood on his feet after he was dying, I told them I went to Zahra (peace) Her broken rib and begged and she door meet her needs.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Zakariya begged peace Balzhra peace
» The story of Moses, peace be upon him for Ahl al-Bayt, peace be upon them
» Begged Balzhra peace cured of his illness
» The story of Noah, peace be upon him and the flood
» The story of Imam Sadiq (peace be upon him) with the Abu Hanifa

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات قرية الطريبيل :: القسم العلمي :: منتدى اللغة الأنجليزية العام-
انتقل الى: