منتديات قرية الطريبيل
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتديات قرية الطريبيل

إسلامي - علمي - تربوي - ثقافي- مناسبات - منوعات

الرئيسيةالرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

Begged Balzhra peace cured of his illness

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
بشار الربيعي
عضو فضى
عضو فضى

الجنس : ذكر
عدد الرسائل : 156
تاريخ التسجيل : 06/02/2013

Begged Balzhra peace cured of his illness Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Begged Balzhra peace cured of his illness   Begged Balzhra peace cured of his illness Emptyالجمعة مارس 15, 2013 4:47 pm

The Rev. Sheikh Fadil Abdul Nabi Ansari Aldarabi of scientists and virtuous in the holy city of Qom wonderful stories and this is one of these novels as it came in his memoirs.
Says eminence he had been a headache and dizziness severe for a year, and see a large number of physicians in Shiraz, and Tehran and They described him different treatments addressed all without improving his condition, and in one night, and while I suffer from headaches and dizziness extreme, I went to the home of Ayatollah Bahjat, one of the scientists media in the holy city of Qom to establish prayer and during the prayer I felt very unwell, and my condition worsened until Ahzna a colleague and a stop on my case and asked, Are you okay?
I said a year ago and I am suffering from severe headaches and dizziness and doctors checked and dealt with various treatments without success, replied that Mr. saying: if we have excellent doctors Shiites Fradjahm and begged them. I knew what meant Vazmt to beg Balzhra (peace be upon her), I went out to the street and I'm in fatigue severe, I went to the campus of Ms. Masooma (peace be upon her) and then to the house and observes i'tikaaf in a corner of the house and took cry and pray and beg Balzhra (peace be upon her) until Gbanni drowsiness I saw in a dream that council residence of Zahra and attended the Council a number of gentlemen and one of them began calling me to health and wellness, I woke up early in the morning moved my head in different directions did not feel a headache or dizziness I felt great and I called some friends to the house, and I lived a council of consolation and decided to continue the establishment of councils solace as long as I live. Now, after more than eight months, I feel much better and I am reporting, teaching at its best.
(Hard Sheikh Ali Rabbani Khalkhali)
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Zakariya begged peace Balzhra peace
» Story Sunni engineer and beg Balzhra (peace be upon her)
» The story of Moses, peace be upon him for Ahl al-Bayt, peace be upon them
» Walid Kaaba, peace be upon him
» Virtues of Imam Ali, peace be upon him

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات قرية الطريبيل :: القسم العلمي :: منتدى اللغة الأنجليزية العام-
انتقل الى: