منتديات قرية الطريبيل
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتديات قرية الطريبيل

إسلامي - علمي - تربوي - ثقافي- مناسبات - منوعات

الرئيسيةالرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

Zakariya begged peace Balzhra peace

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
بشار الربيعي
عضو فضى
عضو فضى

الجنس : ذكر
عدد الرسائل : 156
تاريخ التسجيل : 06/02/2013

Zakariya begged peace Balzhra peace Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Zakariya begged peace Balzhra peace   Zakariya begged peace Balzhra peace Emptyالثلاثاء مارس 26, 2013 9:35 am

O Allah, bless Muhammad and the Muhammad
Peace be upon you and God's mercy and blessings
Hail Fatima Zahra

Maulana Mahdi - peace be upon him - in the answer Saad bin Abdullah in a long conversation: Zakaria asked the Lord to teach him the names of the five, for thee Gabriel - peace be upon him - Flmh them .. Was Zakaria if the name Hussein Khangueth lesson and signed by Bohra ..
He said one day: my God! .. Bali when he said four of them, Sport the names of winner, and if Hussein said tears to my eyes The Zfra arises? ..
Vonboh God - the Almighty - for his story, and said: (Khaas) Falcav name Karbala, and distraction loss marjoram, and Z increases an unjust Hussein, and eye thirst, and exports patience.
When he heard that Zakaria - peace be upon him - never leave the mosque for three days, preventing people from entering it, and I accept the crying and wailing, and was Ndbth:
(My God! .. Mourned good Khalqk his son? .. Otensl the scourge of this is the loss through annihilation? .. God Otalps high Fatima clothing this calamity? .. Does not resolve the plight this bereavement Bassaanhma?) ..
Then he would say: (my God! .. Give me a boy recognized by the eyes in old age, make him an heir and a trustee, and Mark replaced Hussein, if Rozktnyh فافتني love, then Afjni as lamented Muhammad lover his son!) ..
Ffersgah God Yahya - peace be upon him - and Fjah .. Download Yahya was six months and carry Hussein - peace be upon him - as well.

Begged Balihura Fatima Zahra *** inspires me until I felt
He came praise to God what you seeking *** Vobdi of the god creators Alchukra
Order is the spirit of efficient Mustafa Haider *** her father and mother do you see like pride
First ideal all _khasalha *** Jalala perfect chastity honor deal

Imams - peace be upon them - said: I called in the matter but I saw the answer is speed:
(O Fatima! .. O daughter of Muhammad! .. O delight of the Prophet! .. Oh Lady and Mullacna! .. I went and A_i_fna, your توسلنا to God, and Qdinmak in the hands of our need! .. Oh good God intercede for us with God ! ..)

Zahra is one of the doors of Paradise, begged won the eternal happiness, are our means when God .. God gives each student need the toilet, and check his demand; virtue Mohammed Mustafa (r), and Ali Murtaza, Fatima Zahra (peace be upon them).
Moved
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Begged Balzhra peace cured of his illness
» Story Sunni engineer and beg Balzhra (peace be upon her)
» The story of Moses, peace be upon him for Ahl al-Bayt, peace be upon them
» Imam al-Baqir, peace be upon him
» Walid Kaaba, peace be upon him

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات قرية الطريبيل :: القسم العلمي :: منتدى اللغة الأنجليزية العام-
انتقل الى: